ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Post Return

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tauqer
Newly Registered

Post Return

Post by Tauqer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi dear all,
i just missed my tier 1 Entrepreneur visa decision file post and the parcel is sended back to UKBA.
I don't know what decision did they take. My question is how to get decision copy? how can i get back my parcle? can u guys help me for this thanks.

vv123
Newly Registered

Re: Post Return

Post by vv123 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:07 pm

hi Tauqer,

if it is returned , they will contact you for redelivery.

Would you mind to share your timeline with us please? do you have any interview or ?? thank you .

Tauqer wrote:Hi dear all,
i just missed my tier 1 Entrepreneur visa decision file post and the parcel is sended back to UKBA.
I don't know what decision did they take. My question is how to get decision copy? how can i get back my parcle? can u guys help me for this thanks.

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Is it from Royal Mail? Then must drop you red card to get from post office

Tauqer
Newly Registered

Post by Tauqer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Hi,
Basically after submitting application, I did biomatric n then they call me for interview. So after that I was waiting for decision. Which I missed through post.
I received email on 11-dec from UKBA regarding survey of their recently decision on my application. On the other hand I didn't receive any hard copy of decision n waited few days after receiving email that might its arrive. After 3 days , I call UKBA n tell them about that. They said that they took decision on 18-nov n gave me tracker no for Royal Mail. Now I check status of delivery on web, even went to post office many time, but there was no status. Next day I call to UKBA but no avail. After 2 days I call to Royal Mail customer service n she find it n said she changed 1 digit from D to B and gave me status that the parcel sended back to the sender. Now I'm wandering how post didn't deliver even I didn't received red card n what was the decision, what was inside parcel, n how can I know, if it was refused what about the appeal bcz after decision there's 15 days only n now 1 month is over.

Tauqer
Newly Registered

Post by Tauqer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:31 pm

hi Vv123!

I don't know how to share timeline, I don't mind to share it if u tell me how to do :)

Would you mind to share your timeline with us please? do you have any interview or ?? thank you