ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request for return document

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dmp

Request for return document

Post by dmp » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Hi all
We have applied for tier-4 main & dependent visa in August 2014 from inside the UK. In October I have received my tier-4 visa and documents however nothing for dependent yet. Two weeks back we have blessed by god with a little girl and now to process her passport, we need our passports for identity. I have checked on UKBA website and it says you can apply for return document (Passport) for an identity purpose without withdraw application.

Some of previous posts suggested if anyone apply for return document fall in automatically withdraw of application.

Welcome for any suggestions or advice or similar experience comments!

Many Thanks!

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Request for return document

Post by Zee ali » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:25 am

wise step is to wait for Ho decision and than apply for your daughter passport.

Her passport is not important at the moment than your visa
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided