ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jignesh455

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by jignesh455 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:11 pm

First approval of septmber hope for the best for remaining who has applied for september .... good luck guyz !!!
jignesh

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:23 pm

A.Ahmed wrote:hi
i had applied 1st of dec 2014 and the same day application has been changed and i have posted my application 1st dec morning time,and i have not noticed, i have ready my application two day before and waiting for monday to post my application.and i signatue on application form 27/11/2014 as i said i complete my application 2 or 3 days ago.i am very confused HO will accpet my application or not, HO did not mention we are changing our application form, i have received my acknolwegemnt waiting for bio matric, can u guys help me out
@a ahmed,The HO never update visa applications on their website without sufficient days warning before and the version 12/14 clearly indicates that all application made on or after 1st december so there is big possibility that your application will return as invalid and if you are lucky then they might consider it but the best thing is to ring HO and keep ready the new version application and if they tell you to send it then follow the instructions.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:29 pm

T2GtoILR wrote:Hi,
I am currently being employed by a sponsor for a Tier 2 General visa. Separately to this, I submitted an application for a 10 year ILR 2 months ago and understand that it can take up to 6 months for the application to be processed.

Recently, I have been offered a job at a new employer - if I change employer now and leave my Tier 2 sponsor what is my immigration status while my ILR is under application and do I have a right to work? And what will my status be if my ILR application is rejected in up to 4 months time? Would I have up to 60 days to find a new Tier 2 sponsor?

From the UKBA guidelines it appears that immigration status and right to work is held in a kind of limbo when ILR is under review, but I can't find any specific information that applies to this type of situation.
Thanks very much,
@T2go,mate untill the decision has been made on your application you will have the same status of t2 and u r entitled to work but as for as the matter comes to change employer i am pretty much sure u need to have cos from the new employer and need again apply for t2.i think u cannot just change your employer straight away.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:35 pm

mian-suraj wrote:Here is my immigration history/// what u guys think of me feel free to comment whatever you feel

1.. i got student visa back home on 12th august 2004....arrived uk 23 Aug 2004
visa valid from 12-aug-2004 to 12-dec-2005.

2.. applied for student extension 9-12-2005
payment methos was wrong(though it was right) --invalid application return on 21 dec 2005
submitted after giving same bank details again invalid application return 12 jan 2006 submitted next day with postal order and got visa on 27th jan 2006
visa valid from 27-jan 2006 to 30 june 2006.

3..applied for student extension on 17 june 2006... every thing goes normat got visa
valid from 5th july 2006 till 30-nov 2006

4..applied for segs visa on 23 nov 2006 --payment method gone wrong though it was right application invalid came back 30th nov 2006....
applied again with cheque 3 dec 2006 and gain visa
valid from 02-jan-2007 to 02 jan 2008

5.was stupid enough to go back on student visa applied last day i-e 02 jan 2008
every thing gone normal got visa
valid from 24 jan 2008 to 31 march 2009

6.applied for psw on 23 march 2009
was refused on 15th may 2009 ...
lost tribunal apeal on 15th july 2009 given right of appeal to high court which i did used and lost there 12 august 2009
but wisely i submitted student application on 11 august 2009 and got visa
valid from 14-sep 2009 to 31 july 2012..(it was only big short in my case history and time of peace visa wise)

7.applied 3rd july 2012 as student
valid from 12 sep 2012 to 30 sep 2014 (you may be thinking my worries are over,, no dear not lets see)

8..college where i was studying suspended but not revoked on march 2013
i paniced and took addmission in other college i submited case on 30th april 2013
2nd may 2013 that college as well gone out ofHO list... i cancelled my cheque by solicter advice becoz my previous college was still suspended not revoke...case came back on 19 may 2013..
and i start waiting for revokation of my current college which happen on 4 july 2013

9. i took admission in new college submit file again on 2nd august 2013
valid from 05-sep-2013 to 30 aug 2014
finished my course on 30th june 2014. and on 3rd aug 2014 this college was dropped out of list but i m done with this institute by 30 june 2014.

10. on 4th aug 2014 i applied for ILR ,,,,and still waiting for approval
i submitte--- my application form
passportsfor englis my master's degree
life in uk test
but i not submitted any cover letter now u tell me where i m standing....

applied: 04 august 2014
ack recieved: 15 august 2014 letter dated 06 aug 2014
bio metric recieved: 11 sep 2014 letter dated 09 sep 2014
bio metric enrolled: 15-sep-2014
mate honestly your application seems to be bit complex but not disappointing.you just simply check that you have made all your extension in time nevertheless it has returned/refused as invalid and then make sure that any application which has refused invalid because of any reason you have resubmitted it within 28 days to avoid overstay and also check out that were you on 3c when u went for an appeal.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Alhamdulillah one application from September formally has been approved which confirms the processing of Sep applications.There are still quite few applications pending on the tracker from the August but besides few cases which are under consideration of HO there is also high possibility that might few applicants have received their approval but they never bothered to appear on the forum and thread.Rest Almighty knows the best.

LastPhase1
Newly Registered

Post by LastPhase1 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:17 am

Virusfound01 is a fraud, please do not believe him. He has nothing to back up his claims and for someone that applied on the 3rd to get his approval and Biometric today means it was either approved on Monday or yesterday!!! I am pretty sure it may be true but looking at google spreadsheet, it looked more like like one of those guys that have been messing around with us. I challenge you to prove me wrong Virusfound 01....

Arsal385 wrote:
virusfound01 wrote:Salam Alhamdullillah by the Grace of Allah I have received my biometric card today :)
time line is:
Applied 3rd of sep!
biometric received 27 of sep!
biometric done 29 of sep !!
biometric card just received today.. :D :D :D
kindly please update my time line on google spred sheet. many thankz
Great news, first formal approval of september. Can you please share the date of approval of your application or the ILR date mentioned on your Biometric Card?

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:35 am

[quote="LastPhase1"]Virusfound01 is a fraud, please do not believe him. He has nothing to back up his claims and for someone that applied on the 3rd to get his approval and Biometric today means it was either approved on Monday or yesterday!!! I am pretty sure it may be true but looking at google spreadsheet, it looked more like like one of those guys that have been messing around with us. I challenge you to prove.

Why you say so that he is a fraud. He is confirming himself about his case. Its not that someone else just wrote on spread sheet.

virusfound01
Newly Registered

Post by virusfound01 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:06 am

I confirm again I got my biometric card yesterday ! My timeline I already mentioned last night my approvel date is 14 Dec Sunday. Best of luck those who waiting..

rhymer2k
Newly Registered

Post by rhymer2k » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:34 am

Woohoo!!! My return envelope tracked and is out for delivery!! Wow i'm so surprised! Shame i have to work :(

Looks like my nightmare is almost over. Goodluck Spatacus!

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:47 am

rhymer2k wrote:Woohoo!!! My return envelope tracked and is out for delivery!! Wow i'm so surprised! Shame i have to work :(

Congratulations in advance mate. Ask someone at home to pickup your documents otherwise it will be another hassle.

LastPhase1
Newly Registered

Post by LastPhase1 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:42 am

Congrats Rymer2k.... Enjoy!!!

Arsal385 wrote:
rhymer2k wrote:Woohoo!!! My return envelope tracked and is out for delivery!! Wow i'm so surprised! Shame i have to work :(

Congratulations in advance mate. Ask someone at home to pickup your documents otherwise it will be another hassle.

the_onebd
Newly Registered

Post by the_onebd » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:28 am

Congrats rhymer2k! If you don't mind, may I ask when did you apply and when your bio was done?

apex221

Post by apex221 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:46 am

Awww.. Rhymer2k I am so happy for you I will wait for the confirmation to congratulate you again!

the wait is finally over :)

apex221

Post by apex221 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:50 am

Dear Bismillah and pareshthapa

Please confirm if you have received the results? We will only be happy for you guys :)

If you have then please update the dates if not let us know so we can revert.

I just want to make sure someone is not messing it up again.

Please reply.

Thanks

LastPhase1
Newly Registered

Post by LastPhase1 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:03 pm

The essence of the tracker and this thread is been undermined by some idiots who keeps giving fictitious approvals dates and messing with the tracker. I will only believe when members who have been active contribute from now on. This is getting ridiculous!!!

apex221 wrote:Dear Bismillah and pareshthapa

Please confirm if you have received the results? We will only be happy for you guys :)

If you have then please update the dates if not let us know so we can revert.

I just want to make sure someone is not messing it up again.

Please reply.

Thanks

rhymer2k
Newly Registered

Post by rhymer2k » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:13 pm

the_onebd wrote:

Congrats rhymer2k! If you don't mind, may I ask when did you apply and when your bio was done?
Applied 19th Aug mate and enrolled bio on 23rd Sept. If you applied in August too you should be very close too as i called two days ago and was told it's in progress and i should hear soon :)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:21 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
rhymer2k wrote:Maddy,

Applied on Aug 19 and Bio on Sept 23rd. Called the HO (connected instantly which was a surprise) and it was confirmed that my application is being considered (confirmed it is with a case worker but couldn't confirm when it was assigned). He said i should hear back soon but I'm thinking maybe after Christmas.

Looks like all the outstanding Aug apps have been assigned to caseworkers which is why they have started looking at Sept apps.

"" Hear back soon in most cases means letter has been posted ;-) or to be posted soon ;-) """ as far as I know .

" wait till you hear from us means its still under consideration means its 1-3 days time to process ;-)"""

I bet you will be jumping with joy by Friday hopefully

There you go Rhymer ;-) ....................... Hahhaha congrats
Last edited by maddysheffield on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

the_onebd
Newly Registered

Post by the_onebd » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:33 pm

rhymer2k wrote:
the_onebd wrote:

Applied 19th Aug mate and enrolled bio on 23rd Sept. If you applied in August too you should be very close too as i called two days ago and was told it's in progress and i should hear soon :)
Many thanks for your kind reply! :)

the_onebd
Newly Registered

Post by the_onebd » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Just called the homeoffice and the lady on the phone replied that it is being processed and its not completed yet, so have to wait! :(

Applied on 26th Aug, HO received on 28th Aug, Bio done on 25th Sept and still waiting .... :(

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:50 pm

[quote="the_onebd"]Just called the homeoffice and the lady on the phone replied that it is being processed and its not completed yet, so have to wait! :(

Applied on 26th Aug, HO received on 28th Aug, Bio done on 25th Sept and still waiting .... :([/quote]

I did get a same reply from HO. Dont worry Mate, Finger crossed, We will get good news soon.

fawadjamshed
Newly Registered

Post by fawadjamshed » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi

My ILR -LR was accepted within a four week time and home office send me my documents back on 5th of Nov through royal mail sign for option. I was away and was unable to recieve my mail and royal mail had send it back to liverpool address. I have contacted BRP delivery service and got my BRP redelivered but now going around in circle to redeliver my passport and other documents.

I am being told to get intouch with dept 84 at Liverpool address and can only post them (which I did). I am planning to travel next wednesday and was wondering if there is any contact number or email through which I can expedite my request ?

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Had u expedited the case or through normal process u got within 4 weeks.
fawadjamshed wrote:Hi

My ILR -LR was accepted within a four week time and home office send me my documents back on 5th of Nov through royal mail sign for option. I was away and was unable to recieve my mail and royal mail had send it back to liverpool address. I have contacted BRP delivery service and got my BRP redelivered but now going around in circle to redeliver my passport and other documents.

I am being told to get intouch with dept 84 at Liverpool address and can only post them (which I did). I am planning to travel next wednesday and was wondering if there is any contact number or email through which I can expedite my request ?

sa428
Newly Registered

Post by sa428 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:06 pm

APPLIED 29/8/14
aCKN- 2/9/14
BIO- ON 29/9/14
WHEN IS MY STRESS GOING TO BE OVER

fielddrive

Post by fielddrive » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:28 pm

congrats @rhymer2k!!!!

rhymer2k
Newly Registered

Post by rhymer2k » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:43 pm

sa428 wrote:APPLIED 29/8/14
aCKN- 2/9/14
BIO- ON 29/9/14
WHEN IS MY STRESS GOING TO BE OVER
Very soon! either before or just after Christmas hopefully.