ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to apply for US visa with UK issued CTD

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

uchida

How to apply for US visa with UK issued CTD

Post by uchida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:17 am

Hi guys,
I have trawled through this forum but can't find any answers this question; How does a UK holder of CTD apply for a USA visa? do they have a waiver to the US? Does anyone know what the requirements for the visa is? My mate has a CTD that expires in November 2017 but wants to go visit his uncle in Texas. I have checked the US embassy website but it has provided no help whatsoever.
Calling all the gurus, please help me out here. I do apologise if my enquiry comes across silly, but my mate is desperate to see his uncle before he passes (he's old and very ill)
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

secret.simon

Re: How to apply for US visa with UK issued CTD

Post by secret.simon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:37 am

What is a CTD? I can not find anything associated with immigration on Google about that acronym.

uchida

Re: How to apply for US visa with UK issued CTD

Post by uchida » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:28 am

CTD is an acronym for Convention Travel Document.