ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent clarification plz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arooj
Newly Registered

urgent clarification plz

Post by arooj » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:00 pm

helo every respected experienced members i have got my visa enterpreneur this year by the end of my 3 year visa i got just 58 day behind my 10 years. is it possible if i can apply before 58 day for long residency or i have to go through the enterp extention ?????? i just want to escape the enterp extention ?????? :D

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: urgent clarification plz

Post by Princess of Ammi » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:26 pm

it is too early for you to ask this question, and you are calling it an ''urgent clarification'' sounds funny
10 years provision remains in place or the changes in immigration rules that take place during coming 3 years is something that you need to think about before you think 58 days shortage in leave for such a purpose.

answer to your question according to my understanding is
personal and or professional circumstances change by passing time, access to money that you have now you may not have in the future for the extension purposes, could be a ground for applying in any non-relevant to this leave relates, cat to buy sometime. no offence lawyers but lawyers are players for such cases.

you should concentrate on the business that you have established prior to all that you are thinking now
thanks,

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:22 pm

First complete UR 3 years running UR bussiness since the ho can even ask u abt UR bussiness progress before completing 3 years.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:37 pm

I did enjoy urgent clarification as Princess(do not know if really is) commented