ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are the documents needed. Please advice.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

What are the documents needed. Please advice.

Post by Jack&Jill » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:48 pm

HI Experts

I'm already in Tier 2 general since June 2013 with occupation (SOC 3545).
I have now got new COS with change in occupation (SOC 2139) new employer A-rated.
I'm trying to book the slots for Tier 2 premium service next week or hopefully after Christmas and new year holidays.
Please advice me what are the supporting documents needed when applying premium service day?
Do I need to attend any interview? Do home office ask me any questions?? Any relevant documents(proof)??

Please advice.

Thanks
Jack

shrispy24
Newly Registered

Re: What are the documents needed. Please advice.

Post by shrispy24 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi Jack,

I hope you are doing well.

I am going through the exact same situation at the moment. I am trying to change my job profile code from 3545 to 2139. I found an employer and he is ready to issue a COS. I don't know if this is going to work or not. Or either I will be able to get a visa. I would really like your help on this matter. Plus I am really confused about applying as a New Entrant' or "Experienced' candidate. Same with salary. Please get back to me on this asap. I would really appreciate your help.

Kind regards,
Shrikant Chavan