ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR with my Son

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rksinghpatel
Newly Registered

ILR with my Son

Post by rksinghpatel » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi ,
I am planning to apply ILR in March 2015 but I have some questions which are not clear for me even I have read many post here. Can anyone help me please
Below are the visa details -
1)T2-ICT visa stamped from India :18th March 2010
2)Myself , my wife and my Son came to UK : 05/04/2010
3)My daughter born in UK :12/09/2010
4)Visa extended 3 times in UK and existing one is valid till 15th October 2015 for all four.
5)I have passed Life in the UK exam but my wife is still doing preparation and she needs some time for this so she is not going to apply ILR along with me.
can I include my Son for applying ILR ? I got the info that I should not include my daughter as she was born in UK

Thanks

rksinghpatel
Newly Registered

Re: ILR with my Son

Post by rksinghpatel » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi All,
Sorry but can someone help me on this please . I need to book PEO so need advice

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Yes, include son (319J). Exclude daughter.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rksinghpatel
Newly Registered

Post by rksinghpatel » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Thanks a lot Vinny

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:13 am

yes, you can include your son as he is a pre-july 2012 dependent.
your daughter is entitled to registration as a british citizen the moment you get ILR
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**