ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Visa help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dbose101
Newly Registered

Student Visa help

Post by Dbose101 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Hello

My circumstances are such: I was on a Work Permit this year (ICT) and after I quit my job I left the UK but returned for a couple of days to tie up some lose ends in the shifting process. This was done much before the expiry of my Permit. However, I have been advised that to have entered the UK after my previous work place had informed the UKBA of my termination date was an act of fraud. My problem is that I need to apply for a Student Visa (2015), will this affect my immigration history and lead to issues in obtaining a Student Visa next year?

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Student Visa help

Post by bruteforce » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:02 pm

If the UKBA or Home Office had granted you entry at the air port then IMO no fraud has been committed as your visa at that point of time was not revoked, otherwise you would have been denied entry and sent back straight away. You shouldn't have any problems in your future applications.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Student Visa help

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:34 pm

Officially you have breached your visa conditions when you returned after you resigned. You have actually used deception to enter the UK.
Will it ever be found out or ever considered, that is the problem.
If the company you worked for were slack in reporting you that is perhaps the reason you could return after you resigned. If it was a UKVI problem that the notice was not dealt with quickly enough that does not confer your entry as valid.
It will be a case of do the tier 4 application and hope that your return went unnoticed.