ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) Child Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MdHoq
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) Child Query

Post by MdHoq » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Hi Guys

I am planning to apply for ILR on Feb'15. Me and my wife both have been here since last 7 years and completed all our requirements for ILR application (e.g. Life in the UK, B1 Trinity test). I need your help and guidance in regards to my query below - Please help me if you can suggest on below.

We had a baby on 05/2013 at UK. At the end of 2013 we had to go back to our country Bangladesh, so we had a Bangladeshi passport for my baby and then took PBS dependent VISA from home office for my baby also and was granted until the same time we have 02/2015. Now that we are going to apply for our ILR -

1. Do I have to also apply for ILR application for my baby ?
2. Having a UK dependent VISA already (my baby), will that have any requirements of ILR application ?
3. Do I need to declare my baby as a Child dependent on the main applicants application ?
4. If I do not have to apply for my baby, do I still need to declare anywhere in my application regarding my baby ?

additionally -
5. Also can I please ask you, do we need to provide maintenance support evidence for myself and my wife ?

MdHoq
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 (General) Child Query

Post by MdHoq » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 pm

Dear moderator

Can anyone help to answer my query ?

Kind Regards
Moh

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:54 pm

1. No.
2. I don't think so.
3. I don't think so, if the child is not applying. Do check the form.
4. Check the form.
5. Check the rules and guidance.
MdHoq wrote:
Dear Vinny

Can I please ask you also in this case what would happen if VISA for the Baby is expired while the ILR application for main applicant is being considered ?

Would there be any issue that Baby's application will be invalid in sense because his VISA has expired and overstayed ?

I also have another post regarding same, so it will help to clear my query also.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 77097.html

Thanks
Moh
If you are granted ILR then it doesn't matter, as baby is entitled to register.
If you are not granted ILR, then baby's application for ILR will fail too.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:06 am

you do not need to apply for anything for the baby, nor include it on Set(o) as a dependent as the baby will not be applying

if you are granted ILR the baby can be registered as british.

whatever passports or visas the baby may have had will not be relevant
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**