ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visit Visa without Sponsor Letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fawad123
Newly Registered

UK Visit Visa without Sponsor Letter

Post by fawad123 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:21 am

I want to apply for UK Visit Visa without the sponsor letter My details are as follows:
Running my own company
Salary $5,000 per month
Nationality: Pakistan

Previously I had applied for UK visa using my cousin's sponsor letter but this time I want to apply for Visit visa without the sponsor letter or I will get the hotel booking.
My travelling history is as below:

1. France (1 week) 1 month ago
2. UK (2 weeks) June 2014
3. UK (3 weeks) Feb 2014
4. France (1 day) Feb 2014
5. UK (4 weeks) May 2013
6. UK (1.5 weeks) Feb 2013
7. Dubai (1 day) Feb 2013

I have strong ties with my country because I have my full running physical office having more than 18 employees and I'm one of the director/partner of this company.

Do you think If I apply without sponsor letter I can get UK Visit visa this time?

ban.s

Re: UK Visit Visa without Sponsor Letter

Post by ban.s » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:29 am

sponsor's letter is only required if they are sponsoring the trip - either direct financially and/or by means of offering accommodation. there is no need to include sponsor letter if you are not reliant on them.

all you need to provide in support of your application
a) proof of finance that you'd be able to undertake the trip on your own without relying on anyone or UK public finance
b) strong ties with home country so that you'd return back on completion of the trip