ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

khan2013

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by khan2013 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Moa7 wrote:Khan2013, do you plan to visit Gerry's before the Christmas break or wait for the call first?
Think its better to wait for their call.

hope786

Post by hope786 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:35 pm

sophia20 wrote:Thanks hope786 and tallojani :) I understand it better now lol

No problem Sophia20, I had thought the same and got my lawyer to explain it to me.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

faisalkhalil25
Newly Registered

Post by faisalkhalil25 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
faisalkhalil25 wrote:Applicants who apllied in august are getting there
desion now my auntys daughter got her husbands visa this Monday from lahore good to hear such great news inshallah many more to come
salaam congrats where did she apply from?
She applied from lahore

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:26 pm

nasirss wrote:
Majy05 wrote:I like to share my experience,
Applied 18th sept 2013
Refused august 2014
Appealed sept 2014
Wife got letter on the 18th stating the home office has withdrawn the appeal and have overturn the decision.

I made a few calls and ive have been told i will need to withdraw the appeal so the visa can be issued.

How do we submit passport, or do we wait for another letter.

Can some help me plz.
can u plz tell me the reasons of refusal?
how many days did they take for giving u a respond of appeal?
There was only one reason for refusal was that i moved house 6 years ago and the bank forgot to update their system, my bank statement were showin old address.

Well appealed in pakistan in september they took payment out on the 24th of sept and letter was issued on the 4th december sayin appeal has been withdrawn, my wife recieved it on the 18th of December.

faheem97
Newly Registered

Post by faheem97 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi guys. Can anyone help me with Gerr's number lahore. Thanks

Pak101
Newly Registered

Post by Pak101 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Moa7 wrote:
Got two emails, one said application concluded and the other said application processed!
How did you get the visa staff to escalate your visa?
Thanks

saiqahK
Newly Registered

Post by saiqahK » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:50 pm

HI GUYS i have got the emails too my hubbys visa has been processed he received a call on the same day to come and collect on Monday plz make dua for us :D

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Can somebody please help. I want to apply early next year for my spouses visa. I last travelled to Pakistan to see my spouse 2 to 3 years ago. Since then I applied for his visa which was refused. I was thinking of sending the paperwork etc and not actually taking it myself as I am struggling to get the time off from work. Would this be ok. Ofcourse I will attach our communications including call records, etc. Would that be ok

1st application Applied : June 2013
Refused : August 2014

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:53 pm

saiqahK wrote:HI GUYS i have got the emails too my hubbys visa has been processed he received a call on the same day to come and collect on Monday plz make dua for us :D

Well done :) where dis u apply from and when??

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:Can somebody please help. I want to apply early next year for my spouses visa. I last travelled to Pakistan to see my spouse 2 to 3 years ago. Since then I applied for his visa which was refused. I was thinking of sending the paperwork etc and not actually taking it myself as I am struggling to get the time off from work. Would this be ok. Ofcourse I will attach our communications including call records, etc. Would that be ok

Yh thats perfect .... U dnt need to sign nothing apart from your sponsor declaration which u write out explain history of ur relationship and where u lot gna stay and all evidence u providing ect ect .... Your spouse will be the one submitting the application so yes jus send him all the supporting documents and copy of your passport and im sure you know the rest :)

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:03 pm

@ shreen

Thanks for your prompt reply. The reason I'm worried is someone told me as I have not travelled to Pakistan to see him for the last 2-3 years it might affect our application. That's why I want to make sure. Thing is we talk n txt daily, so I can provide all that communication information.

saiqahK
Newly Registered

Post by saiqahK » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Shreen wrote:
saiqahK wrote:HI GUYS i have got the emails too my hubbys visa has been processed he received a call on the same day to come and collect on Monday plz make dua for us :D

Well done :) where dis u apply from and when??

hey its all on my timeline 11 sept islamabad plz make dua

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:Can somebody please help. I want to apply early next year for my spouses visa. I last travelled to Pakistan to see my spouse 2 to 3 years ago. Since then I applied for his visa which was refused. I was thinking of sending the paperwork etc and not actually taking it myself as I am struggling to get the time off from work. Would this be ok. Ofcourse I will attach our communications including call records, etc. Would that be ok

Yes of course. I sent mine across - i did everything. All he had to do was sign on a.few pages - just put little stickies on where he needs to sign and he'll just need to include his docs TB, english test, passprt etc etc.
I was lucky in the sense where my husbands friend was going the same week so i sent with him otherwise Fedex it across.

All the best In Sha Allah
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

saiqahK
Newly Registered

Post by saiqahK » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:@ shreen

Thanks for your prompt reply. The reason I'm worried is someone told me as I have not travelled to Pakistan to see him for the last 2-3 years it might affect our application. That's why I want to make sure. Thing is we talk n txt daily, so I can provide all that communication information.

hey my solicitor made me goback as i hadnt bin back for two years either she said it could affect application as it not being a genuine marriage

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Yh ive heard that aswell ... Pples visa got rejected cz the eco noticed that the sponsor hasnt been back to visit husband or wife after getting married several yrs ago ... So your best bet would be to speak to a professional and see what they say to be honest :) x

faisalkhalil25
Newly Registered

Post by faisalkhalil25 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Sugarplum786 any update on your application case yesterday somone said November are hearing something back :roll:

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:47 pm

faisalkhalil25 wrote:Sugarplum786 any update on your application case yesterday somone said November are hearing something back :roll:
hello hope your ok, thank you for your reply earlier, I asked for an update of the application via email on thursday the 18th of December I received an email saying it still has not been
checked by an eco :/ :(:(
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

faisalkhalil25
Newly Registered

Post by faisalkhalil25 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:02 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
faisalkhalil25 wrote:Sugarplum786 any update on your application case yesterday somone said November are hearing something back :roll:
hello hope your ok, thank you for your reply earlier, I asked for an update of the application via email on thursday the 18th of December I received an email saying it still has not been
seeing bk people's time lines and stories hopefully inshallah our case goes foward to ECO in January my friend who work with me apllied last year for his wife visa and got in 3 months and his a afganistani .we have nothing to worry about sugarplum we fulfilled the ECO's requirements our case is genuine keep calm be cool and our time of glory will come soon inshallah got everyone back on here so don't worry it's hard just have to mentally focus yourself and pray the best solution to all promblems

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:06 pm

faisalkhalil25 wrote:
Sugarplum786 wrote:
seeing bk people's time lines and stories hopefully inshallah our case goes foward to ECO in January my friend who work with me apllied last year for his wife visa and got in 3 months and his a afganistani .we have nothing to worry about sugarplum we fulfilled the ECO's requirements our case is genuine keep calm be cool and our time of glory will come soon inshallah got everyone back on here so don't worry it's hard just have to mentally focus yourself and pray the best solution to all promblems
aww thank you u 2 im counting every day and days r going even slower i applied on 26 nov what date did u apply again bro and thanks so much for ur advice and support may allah shower u with loads of blessings inshallah ameen and i hope those who are anxiously waiting get their visas inshallah ameen xx
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:49 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
seeing bk people's time lines and stories hopefully inshallah our case goes foward to ECO in January my friend who work with me apllied last year for his wife visa and got in 3 months and his a afganistani .we have nothing to worry about sugarplum we fulfilled the ECO's requirements our case is genuine keep calm be cool and our time of glory will come soon inshallah got everyone back on here so don't worry it's hard just have to mentally focus yourself and pray the best solution to all promblems[/quote]

aww thank you u 2 im counting every day and days r going even slower i applied on 26 nov what date did u apply again bro and thanks so much for ur advice and support may allah shower u with loads of blessings inshallah ameen and i hope those who are anxiously waiting get their visas inshallah ameen xx[/quote]

Ameen guys.

We applied November too. Havnt sent any requests for updates yet - might do after xmas period.

Faisal - did you say someone who applied in November has heard back? Do you mean with visa or heard back in terms of update?

In Sha Allah may we all be successful
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:17 am

Shreen wrote:

Yh ive heard that aswell ... Pples visa got rejected cz the eco noticed that the sponsor hasnt been back to visit husband or wife after getting married several yrs ago ... So your best bet would be to speak to a professional and see what they say to be honest :) x
I've heard tht too lol its going to be 4 years in January for me and I've never been back, as long as you have proof of communication I guess lol

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:53 am

Hi i thnk u shud visit ur spouse atleast for a week
Bcz v did the same thng.my husbnd came to visit me fr a week bfre sbmittng my secnd app.v also attached my hubbyz travellng ticket as a proof..so i thnk u shud go nd visit ur spouse cz u nevr knw ECO z mood.
All the very best of luck
INSHALLAH u nd evryone else waitng will get visa soon

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:38 am

khan2013 wrote:
fawad iftikhar wrote:
khan2013 wrote:@Moa7
Same here.Got an e mail that the application has been processed.Finger crossed.Inshallah the outcome will be good.
wow congratz khan2013 , so both of u got this email and u guys applied same date just one day difference right?

are you both from khi? inshallah good luck

do u think i should expect an answer soon? :(

i think they have skipped my application which is
making me hell worried :'(
You shouldnt be too worried.Different checks take different times.dont think they can just skip applications.Inshallah you will hear soon from them.The applications are getting processed a lot faster as you can see from their Nov stats.I applied from Islamabad.

morning guys,

i asked for the update again yesterday and got the below response today :-

ear Fawad,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status *** and found that the application has been processed and a
decision has been made.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery.

If you have purchased a courier service then your documents will be
dispatched to the delivery address you have provided. We appreciate your
patience while you wait to receive your documents.

We strongly recommend not to book prepaid travel and accommodation before
receiving the visa.

can you guys confirm if anyone got the same email? should i wait for their email and messages as well saying app has been processed and concluded etc before Gerrys call me for collection? please dont ruin my excitement and give me good news that my wait is almost over lol :/
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:36 am

Fawad the emails I got were both from ISLAMVisaInfo@fco.gov.UK.
Try requesting another status update on Monday and see what they say. I don't trust this international enquiry service, their replies are not always correct.
Another thing you can do is visit Gerry's on Monday and see if your documents are already there. Maybe they missed sending you the official emails or something.
Don't worry and best of luck! : )

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:59 am

Moa7 wrote:Fawad the emails I got were both from ISLAMVisaInfo@fco.gov.UK.
Try requesting another status update on Monday and see what they say. I don't trust this international enquiry service, their replies are not always correct.
Another thing you can do is visit Gerry's on Monday and see if your documents are already there. Maybe they missed sending you the official emails or something.
Don't worry and best of luck! : )

thanks moa7 for your reply...so that means there is possibility that answers from ukvi international queries could be incorrect

i will check gerrys on monday...i dont really wanna bug ukvi again n again. should i ask for update from ISLAMVisaInfo@fco.gov.UK ??

i think alot of people from aug/sept are getting their decisions so i was wondering if i am in q for sending me concluded email.

anyway good luck ill check and update you all
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015