ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa help for mother in law

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cheekyvirgin

Visa help for mother in law

Post by cheekyvirgin » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:26 am

Hi

I'm British citizen and we expecting a baby soon so want to sponsor me mother in law to come in the UK to stay with us for few months.

She has been in the UK in the past but I have have 2 question which need to ask.

1) my bank statement is still on previous address haven't changed it but the address on my pay slip has been changed to new. Does it really matter?

2) I have 2 bed room. Privately rented house and my council also topup little bit towards the rent so is that gonna be any problem?

I have saving account where I have reasonably amount? Can I just show them instead 6 months bank statement.

Please advice.

z18runway

Re: Visa help for mother in law

Post by z18runway » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:43 pm

1) my bank statement is still on previous address haven't changed it but the address on my pay slip has been changed to new. Does it really matter?
seems ok to me
2) I have 2 bed room. Privately rented house and my council also topup little bit towards the rent so is that gonna be any problem?
no problem
I have saving account where I have reasonably amount? Can I just show them instead 6 months bank statement.
ok
but make sure the visitor show strong ties back home which make sure she will return before her visa expires.

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:46 am

I'm on the same boat pls some one advice me on that.

I am attaching the bank statement and payslips ect but my salary don't come into my account which I'm sending.

Is that a problem or payslip and previous p60 will satisfy that.

Thanks

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:04 am

Someone please advice the above.

Cheers