ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refused entry clearance

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hellen2019
Newly Registered

refused entry clearance

Post by Hellen2019 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Dear members

Am a ugandan girl with a son of 7 months old .whose father is a british citizen (white man) and I had applied for a general vistors visa for a short holiday of one month in london .

The purpose of my trip was to see my boyfriend and to discuss the welfare of our son including getting him registered and getting him a british passport

My refusal was lack of funds on my side ...since am working on voluntary basis/unpaid .yet my boyfriend mentioned him supporting me 100% the all trip

Am confused here how I shud appeal or what me and my white boyfriend should do.

If am denied entrance how will be able to fix the life of our son in both countries ...please I need advice on what to do and how to go with this

sherriesmum

Re: refused entry clearance

Post by sherriesmum » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:22 am

you cannot appeal on any types of visitor visas .you must reapply and correct the issues stated in your refusal letter.appeals are only allowed for human rights and race discrimination.you have to reapply from the beginning and pay all the fees again.the fact you want to discuss your childs welfare HO will probuably say he can visit you in your home country if you cannot get the visa.Uk are very tough on who they let in etc and rightly so.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:38 am

If your boyfriend is British otherwise than by descent, then your son is automatically British and may apply for a British passport.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Hellen2019
Newly Registered

Post by Hellen2019 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:52 am

Hello thank you for the advise ..so my british boyfriend had made an appeal for the refusal of the visa...not me am asking will it be sucessfull .He is saying they never contacted him and they didt put into consideration that he will be paying every thing.

Now what should I do ..should I put money on my bank account and reapply ..or I shud wait for my boyfriend to see if gets the appeal sucessful

sherriesmum

Post by sherriesmum » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:21 pm

how can your boyfriend appeal he is not the one making the application and u cant appeal anyway.u need to address the reasons on your refusal letter.they want evidence not hearsay that you or your boyfriend can support you/yourself.putting large amounts of money into your account is not going to help.your boyfriend if he is supporting you needs to show evidence of his income etc and accomodation details etc.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:40 pm

I suspect the child she had by the British Guy must be a British aswell.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors