ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Employment Visa Application Processing Time - Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

neuron

Post by neuron » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:28 pm

I applied for an employment visa (after getting a Green Card) in another country, in a consulate (so, not an embassy), and it took a little more than a week to get the visa. Just make sure you apply for a long-term (type D) employment visa.

As far as paperwork, a black and white photocopy of my previous passport was enough. I also provided bank statements for the past 6 months, and I don't think there's a minimum amount required - they just want to see that you had regular income before applying.

A much more important thing is a copy of your (Irish) employment contract, as well as a confirmation letter from your employer.

neuron

Post by neuron » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:01 pm

I can't remember off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure I submitted only the copy of one (latest) previous passport.

zeeshankhan123
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshankhan123 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Did you applied for employment visa from Pakistan?