ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA lost my Passport & photographs

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ash_unrated
Newly Registered

UKBA lost my Passport & photographs

Post by ash_unrated » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Ive just submitted application for Tier 4 general student visa under new sponsor. I sent them all the documents along with my Bank statement, CAS, previous certificates, passport and passport photographs on the 16th of Jan. but they sent me a letter on the 19th saying i haven't submitted my passport and photographs with my application. i sent them all the documents through royal mail special delivery through tracking which shows they've received my application.

i don't know what to do now :(

Greenie
Respected Guru

Re: UKBA lost my Passport & photographs

Post by Greenie » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Don't worry. Assuming its an online application this is an automated letter that is sent out if documents have not been scanned onto the system after a certain amount of time. If you are worried speak to the international student advisor at you institution

cee14

Post by cee14 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Any idea where to look at current timeline for T-4 visa. It looks thread on this forum has not been updated since oct 2013 or I am looking at wrong place?

ash_unrated
Newly Registered

Post by ash_unrated » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:05 am

Greenie wrote:Don't worry. Assuming its an online application this is an automated letter that is sent out if documents have not been scanned onto the system after a certain amount of time. If you are worried speak to the international student advisor at you institution

Yes it was an online application, but there was no option to scan documents onto the system online. i didn't get any option for that :|

shaq1

Post by shaq1 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:48 am

cee14 wrote:Any idea where to look at current timeline for T-4 visa. It looks thread on this forum has not been updated since oct 2013 or I am looking at wrong place?
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... 22-service

priahardie
Newly Registered

Post by priahardie » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Hi, I have the same problem. I just received the letter from UKBA. May i know your email? because I really don't know what to do..
here's my email priahardie@gmail.com , perhaps you already have your solutions..

Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:36 pm

ash_unrated wrote:
Greenie wrote:Don't worry. Assuming its an online application this is an automated letter that is sent out if documents have not been scanned onto the system after a certain amount of time. If you are worried speak to the international student advisor at you institution

Yes it was an online application, but there was no option to scan documents onto the system online. i didn't get any option for that :|
It's the Home Office who scan the documents when they receive them but sometimes this is not done before the letter you have received is generated

yusufakcayy
Newly Registered

Post by yusufakcayy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:41 pm

Hi, did you receive your visa after this response?

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:44 pm

its a standard letter, do not worry much about it as long as you have sent all the documents to the UKVI within the timeline mentioned at the end of online application.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:39 pm

aaliya1986 wrote:its a standard letter, do not worry much about it as long as you have sent all the documents to the UKVI within the timeline mentioned at the end of online application.
btw aaliya1986 it took you only 1 year to reassure the OP. :wink:

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:34 am

bruteforce wrote:
aaliya1986 wrote:its a standard letter, do not worry much about it as long as you have sent all the documents to the UKVI within the timeline mentioned at the end of online application.
btw aaliya1986 it took you only 1 year to reassure the OP. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

did not see the posted date.. just replied :roll:

apologies