ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HELLEN
Newly Registered

Re: JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Post by HELLEN » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi,
I've got my response of pre-action letter and home office said that they made a mistake. And they asked me to send all the documents back to them so they'll reconsider my case.
But in the mean while I'm off work because they rejected my application initially. Now as the home office is reconsidering my application and they have admit their mistake I want to resume my work but my employer is keep saying to me I can start work if I'll give them some thing in writing from UKBA which states that I am allowed to work. But when I rang ukba help line they said they want me to ask my employer to ring them. I told this my employer but they are not willing to ring them. I mean I'm like a sandwich without my fault. Could someone help me as I need to know what should I do in this. :(

HELLEN
Newly Registered

Post by HELLEN » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi,
I've got my response of pre-action letter and home office said that they made a mistake. And they asked me to send all the documents back to them so they'll reconsider my case.
But in the mean while I'm off work because they rejected my application initially. Now as the home office is reconsidering my application and they have admit their mistake I want to resume my work but my employer is keep saying to me I can start work if I'll give them some thing in writing from UKBA which states that I am allowed to work. But when I rang ukba help line they said they want me to ask my employer to ring them. I told this my employer but they are not willing to ring them. I mean I'm like a sandwich without my fault. Could someone help me as I need to know what should I do in this. :(

ckent_2007
Newly Registered

Post by ckent_2007 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Hi,
My case is similar, the SSHD decided to reconsider my application after we filed the JR with request of withdraw the case. The date by seal of consent order was 8/12/2015, and it's given 3 months from this date for SSHD to provide a new decision but since now already more than 3 months still heard back anything..I keep chasing my solicitor, and they said already contacted SSHD, treasury solicitor and the respected judge by email, but no one response..I just wondering apart from wait, wait, wait..what else i can do, obviously SSHD already breached the consent order with not provide any decision within the timeframe set.

Should local MP will help on this matter?