ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused Regarding Re apply for UK Visa--Please help me

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

qureshi79
Newly Registered

Confused Regarding Re apply for UK Visa--Please help me

Post by qureshi79 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:27 am

Dear Fellows:

I got the family visit visa in October 2013 and visited the Uk in January 2014 and return back after a week. Then I apply for second time for 2 years family visit visa, but it was rejected due to mentioned in form that My mother will travel along with me? Because my mother has 2 month travel before and return back with my younger brother. Now they doubt that I and my brother will travel along with my mother and not return back. Second doubt that the Sponsor will not accommodate us (4 persons).

Now My brother and mother has gone to Uk and got the Asylum? Now If I will re apply , then is there any chances to refuse this time on the basis of previous application or treat it entirely separate case on same sponser ?

My brother is also live in Australia and Australian national ? If I apply for Australia then due to rejection on Uk visa ? I will get the uk visa? Even though I have strong bank statement (150 k per month) ?

They don't check my other documents (Even bank statement, NOC, Property etc etc)

Regards
Kaleem Ahmad Qureshi

mr_mar

Re: Confused Regarding Re apply for UK Visa--Please help me

Post by mr_mar » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:09 am

Where is the question about Tier1 work permit ?