ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

usmansz83
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Visa Refusal

Post by usmansz83 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Dear friends,

I filed my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa application on 29th January 2014. The only correspondence was received in December when HO asked me for a fresh bank statement which i provided and right after that they invited me for an interview on 5th January 2015 which was held in VAC Schengen Centre, Battlefield Building, Paddington. There interview was on a video link. I received the decision on 19th January and the case was refused. The main point of Refusal is the transfer of funds from within the UK whereas in my interview i mentioned that i got this money from my Family business in Pakistan and i have a 25% share in that business. Since my consultant asked me to bring the bank statement of last 15 days before applying my visa ( which i shouldn't have provided, instead i could only show the figure of closing balance of 50000 pounds) They picked up the transactions of 25,500 pounds transferred from my cousin's company account. One transaction of 5000 pounds which was deposited as cash in multiple transactions in same day. This is main objection.In this regard my cousin is ready to appear in the court and tell them that it was his money and he just transferred it to my account. Suggestions needed.

Second point is that since the money has been held in my account since the time of application till now, so they are doubting my credibility and genuineness that you are not a genuine investor. They have awarded me zero points on this for having money with me.

Maintenance funds have been shown from my US Dollar bank account in Pakistan in which i have US$5000 since June 2013. To challenge my statement of claiming that i have 25% share in my company back home. They mentioned that you claim to have 25% share in our business but you have this much amount only in your personal bank account since June 2013. I obviously didn't provide my company's account statement so i suppose this is stupid.

Other objections are on my contract which was cancelled by the company i made contract with. I do not have any cancellation letter but i can arrange one. Also the address of the company i've had contract with was mentioned as London address in the contract whereas the registered address was in Leicester. The head of sales who did this contract is a friend of mine who said he is ready to appear in the court to justify this mistake to help me.

Another mistake made by my consultant was that he registered my company's website with his personal name and address of his office instead of mine. My consultant can provide a letter stating that since i have contract with my client for two years, there is no such obligation in guidance notes that the company's website cannot be registered in consultant's name. (this is exactly what he said to me as well) He is providing me accountant and website services for two years.

HO has refused my visa on the basis of these points and have given me the right to appeal. I still have 50000 with me. Please help me sort this issue. Also kindly lemme know in my case, how much chances are there to win this case since i genuinely have this money available and is in my account. Thank you in advance for your help.