ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ames8188
Newly Registered

Settlement visa

Post by Ames8188 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:24 pm

Hiya. I was just wondering if there is anybody out there that may shed some light for me. I'm waiting for a decision for my partner etc etc. He had his biometrics on 3rd October 2014 and we have been waiting since then. I also had a phone call 2 weeks after the biometrics but I missed the call, they left a message saying that they wanted to invite me to an interview (as I'm the sponsor) and I would get a call in the near future. ..I have yet to receive that call!! I have since had all my paperwork back plus my partner has got the email about 'now you have received your decision take this survey'.....Please has anyone had similar experience of waiting waiting waiting and if you had can you let me know how long you did have to wait. Our case is, as I was told by my immigration barrister, very straight forward as we meet all criteria. Please help me as I'm losing my mind coz I gave no idea what is going on, not a clue! ! Thanking you in advance x

Ames8188
Newly Registered

Re: Settlement visa

Post by Ames8188 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:32 am

Please if anyone can shed any light on this or if anyone knows a number I can ring that I will actually get get some answers from. Any info would be very much appreciated. Thanks