ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

upper tribunal refused permission to appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mainsb
Newly Registered

upper tribunal refused permission to appeal

Post by Mainsb » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:07 pm

How much time we will get to leave the country after upper tribunal refused permission to appeal, I have heard from after getting the letter every day will be considered as overstayed.
In case if we withdraw our appeal what will be the scenario ?
Because we don't wanna be over stayer in any condition
Senior member please help me about this confusion

Thanks a lot

Mian

aiza78601

Re: upper tribunal refused permission to appeal

Post by aiza78601 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:55 pm

28 days after refusal would allow you to put new application or leave the country
after 28 days u will be over staying

Mainsb
Newly Registered

Post by Mainsb » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Thanks for your reply. But someone told me you get 28 day after visa refusal from UKBA. In case of tribunal you have 90 days to leave the country but everyday after the receiving the letter will be considered overstayed !!!

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:32 pm

no its 28 days after appeal dismissed

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 pm

aiza78601 wrote:no its 28 days after appeal dismissed
Your first day overstay count from next day of UT decision. As HO allowed u to stay or put new application in 28 days . So if u overstay 28 days it won't effect your immigration history or any other problems.

As u want to go back better not to withdraw your appeal but contact enforcement team in your local area and tell them about your plan. They will ask u to book a ticket and tell them the date and port of departure. They will hand u over your passport on your travel day.

When u left the country your appeal is automatically treated as withdrawn.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Samandonc
Newly Registered

Post by Samandonc » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:16 am

Hi GUYS! I hope you all are fine. I did apply entrepreneur application form, but the Home office refused my application on the basis of not providing an audited account. I then appealed against the Home office's decision and provided an letter from my accountant who has mentioned in the letter that I, as the director of the business, can not provide the audited account because the business has not finished one year. An accounts can not be provided for a business of less that one year. In addition, he the accountant provided a kind of draft account. I gave all of these two documents to the First Tribunal. But again the Court refused my appeal. However the judge in her written decision, has mentioned that I can not provide the audited account and Parliament is aware of that a business of less that one year can not provide audited account. I have again appealed against the Judge's decision and send my case to the upper tribunal. Do you guys think that my appeal will be allowed this time ? Regards

Samandonc
Newly Registered

Post by Samandonc » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:29 pm

Samandonc wrote:Hi GUYS! I hope you all are fine. I did apply entrepreneur application form, but the Home office refused my application on the basis of not providing an audited account. I then appealed against the Home office's decision and provided an letter from my accountant who has mentioned in the letter that I, as the director of the business, can not provide the audited account because the business has not finished one year. An accounts can not be provided for a business of less that one year. In addition, he the accountant provided a kind of draft account. I gave all of these two documents to the First Tribunal. But again the Court refused my appeal. However the judge in her written decision, has mentioned that I can not provide the audited account and Parliament is aware of that a business of less that one year can not provide audited account. I have again appealed against the Judge's decision and send my case to the upper tribunal. Do you guys think that my appeal will be allowed this time ? Regards

munnacool
Newly Registered

Post by munnacool » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:40 am

can you please some one let me know if I am allowed to work after from loosing my case at UT till I apply for my fresh application. I know within 28 days I have to apply fresh application.

I am eligible to work for these 27 days ?