ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment Of Funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Investment Of Funds

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:45 pm

Dear Forum Memebers,

I have been issued with tier1 ent visa with 200K in july and i came into the UK and got registered as a director of a Limited Company
i have been recently done a stock contract for my company worth 180K i will be purchasing stuff from two companies in dubai for worth 180k i have done 20k Investment already just a quick question is it mandortary that you do business with UK business only(invesmtent) or you can do it with the companies which are not in the Uk ? and
i have already shown 200k when i got my Visa for extension i have to show 200k again in my bank account (full amount) or not or just i have to show the 200k is being invested in the remaining 3 years ?
any fedback will be appericated :roll:
Br
Umer

toghraee
Iran

Re: Investment Of Funds

Post by toghraee » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:52 am

Hi Umer

you can do business with any country, doesnt matter its within UK or not.
if you do export from UK, its better to show for extension.
for extension you need to show your books that how you have utilized the 200k. how did you show your investment plan when you were applying for T1E in dubai? did you show the spending of 200k?