ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

business plan change

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier1visaanil
Newly Registered

business plan change

Post by tier1visaanil » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Dear Memebers,

I have been issued with tier1 ent visa with 200K in Nov 2015 and i came into the UK 3 week before and going to registered as a director of a Limited Company .
i have an manufacturing unit of Motorsports Automotive car parts(Racing car component ) in India and at the time of visa, i submitted my business plan a setup manufacturing unit of racing parts in UK . But now i changed my mind and thinking i will import racing parts from India and retailing & wholesale here by my U.K company as i have already many customer here.
now my question is
can i change my business now and is any problem at the time of extension?
i have already shown set up a manufacturing unit in the UK when i got my Visa but now planing to do trading.
any feedback and suggestion will be appreciated by senior member.

Nasav
Newly Registered
Japan

Re: business plan change

Post by Nasav » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:36 pm

Hi,

How are you?
Did you change your business plan? and can you finally passed the 3 year 4 months mark and continue the business?

I would like to know if Home Office reject because of change of business plan.
Thanks.
Wish you can stay in UK!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: business plan change

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:59 pm

Nasav wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:36 pm
Hi,

How are you?
Did you change your business plan? and can you finally passed the 3 year 4 months mark and continue the business?

I would like to know if Home Office reject because of change of business plan.
Thanks.
Wish you can stay in UK!
Instead of digging up topics from 3 and 4 years ago where the members are no longer active, please start your own topic with your circumstances and questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.