ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

helba2
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by helba2 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:46 am

barin ...
did u call the HO?

helba2
Newly Registered

Post by helba2 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:50 am

barin wrote:
helba2 wrote:Hi everyone
i am still waiting :( :roll: for my RC. how about u?
5 Months gone already after my appeal was allowed... Still no RC YET! :( :roll:
did u call the HO?

helba2
Newly Registered

Post by helba2 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:19 pm

hello everyone
where did you dissapear???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ikgo
Newly Registered

Post by ikgo » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:11 pm

to obie and the good people of this forum, the appeal was heard on the 21st of October and I won. Determination was received on the 12th of November , promulgated on the 10th of November. iM STILL WAITING FOR MY R.C AND WIFE'S BLUE CARD. I have called them alot and they keep giving me conflicting information.

Time Line
EEA 2 AND 1 APPLIED- 9TH JUNE 2014
APPLICATIONS REFUSED- 31ST JULY
APPEALED
ORAL HEARING DAY- 21ST OCTOBER 2014 (BIRMINGHAM)
APPEAL WON -DETERMINATION 10TH NOVEMBER 2014
R.C AND BLUECARD-???? STILL WAITING

ikgo
Newly Registered

Post by ikgo » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:13 pm

@ helby2.. we still here, how is your case going

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Sevenjack wrote:
Mutmal wrote:
Sevenjack wrote:Hi everybody! I sumbitted my appeal more then 2 months ago, but still no answer. I asked them to cancel my appeal request, as left UK to look for a different solution.

Can I apply for another visa, also touristic, if I have an appeal process ongoing?

Thanks,

Evgeny

I'm affraid home office will not issue any visa now coz in their record you break tha law but still wish you the best

I never break the law, are you joking mate? I always made everything by the rules, appealing it's not breaking the law.

And now I asked to cancel that appeal just because they are slow and because I opened my own business in UK, paying the VAT all the time and just bringing money to the Country and I need things to be made quickly and they are not able to.

So still you didn't answer me, how can I cancel my appeal?
i wish you the best mate , if you believe that you are right here is the first tier tribunal number give your appeal number and they can cancel for you 0044 300 123 1711

good luck
God Bless

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:43 pm

happy1989 wrote:hello my all forum friends.. here i need an urgent help
. i got refused for my eea2 application that i applied in dec 2013 on the basis that its a bad quality marriage. even i have my baby daughter.what should i do now guys... heres my all timeline below..
application dec 2013.
refused march 2014.
appeal withdrawn by HO representative on hearing day on may. n said that new decision will be given .
now on nov they refused again to issue RC . should i go now again through appeal or anew application.. help will b appriciated.. thank u

hello happy1989 what is update of your case i have same case
God Bless

helba2
Newly Registered

Post by helba2 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:27 am

Hi everyone
i am still waiting :( :roll: for my RC.

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:28 pm

barin wrote:

Brain what is your timeline
Why HO refuse your application
How long did you have wait for hearing
God Bless

barin
Newly Registered

Post by barin » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Mutmal wrote:
barin wrote:

Brain what is your timeline
Why HO refuse your application
How long did you have wait for hearing
i was refused based on the fact that marriage was proxy marriage and it took home office 3 months to get back with the decision.. i appealed and it was allowed since July 2014, still waiting for my RC 6months already.

ikgo
Newly Registered

Post by ikgo » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:37 am

@brian,
have you got a lawyer representing you? have you contacted your local M.P and other agencies , email home office? i think 6 months is long at this point there are being unlawful I read the home office operational guide for appeals and it says basically that your residence card should be issued 3 months after. i know they some times delay but you have to keep ringing them and involve other agencies.

have you lost income? Try judicial review. i think that should be your last resort but i do think is effective.Especially if you have any proof that the delay in issuing your R.C has affected you financially.
I am waiting too my appealed got allowed in November..

I'm only speaking from a little research please good people of the forum with practical experience feel free to let us know what you did and if it indeed speed up the issuing of R.C

happy1989
Newly Registered

Post by happy1989 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 am

Mutmal wrote:
. i got refused for my eea2 application that i applied in dec 2013 on the basis that its a bad quality marriage. even i have my baby daughter.what should i do now guys... heres my all timeline below..
application dec 2013.
refused march 2014.
appeal withdrawn by HO representative on hearing day on may. n said that new decision will be given .
now on nov they refused again to issue RC . should i go now again through appeal or anew application.. help will b appriciated.. thank u

hello mutmal ... actually there isnt any prgress in my case. bec i have applied for appeal aftr they refused again in november to issue rc but still i didnt get any date for hearing in court . i dont knw why this delay .hope next month i will gert hearing date. what about ur case.did u contact to home office about ur case ?. hope all will b good.

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:29 am

happy1989 wrote:
Mutmal wrote:
application dec 2013.
refused march 2014.

hello mutmal ... actually there isnt any prgress in my case. bec i have applied for appeal aftr they refused again in november to issue rc but still i didnt get any date for hearing in court . i dont knw why this delay .hope next month i will gert hearing date. what about ur case.did u contact to home office about ur case ?. hope all will b good.

thanks happy for keep in touch actually nothing special same like yours, after the interview they refused , the hearing was listed on 29th january but on 22 jan court called that hearing date has been canceled coz of lack of time and new hearing listed in july same thing but different way

happy why they refuse to give you RC after withdraw the appeal hearing?
interview or something ?
God Bless

helba2
Newly Registered

Post by helba2 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi everyone

FINALLY I got my RC :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) after exactly 2 years and 2 weeks
alhamdullia
I hope you receive your RC ASAP :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D :) :D :) :)
I'm relieved now

good luck everyone

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:52 am

Hi, next month I have an appeal hearing. Could you anyone say how much is the possibilities to win the appeal wwhich refused based on Marriage of convenience. What isgonna happen that day?.

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:47 pm

LifeintheUK wrote:Hi, next month I have an appeal hearing. Could you anyone say how much is the possibilities to win the appeal wwhich refused based on Marriage of convenience. What isgonna happen that day?.

what was the actually refusal , any home visit or interview ?
on what basis they say marriage of convenience ?
God Bless

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Mutmal wrote:
LifeintheUK wrote:Hi, next month I have an appeal hearing. Could you anyone say how much is the possibilities to win the appeal wwhich refused based on Marriage of convenience. What isgonna happen that day?.

Hi
Thank you for your reply, actually they came to our home but before one month we changed our address, so they couldn't find us. Now they are thinking marriage of convenience.

whale
Newly Registered

Post by whale » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Hello guys, my appeal hearing is in couple of days, i was using a lawyer since the beginning of my application, but now the solicitor demanded for £1000 which i couldn't afford, please i need to know if it make any difference if i go with my EEA wife to defend ourselves since they complained of marriage of convenience. or is there any big role the barrister is gonna take in this situation
pls advice

ebenkug
Newly Registered

Need some advice

Post by ebenkug » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:37 am

Hi, I've got a court day on Monday any advice on what to expect and how to prepare for the court, I was refused my eea2 on the ground we got some of our answers wrong when we went for the interview so they disputed the proxy marriage certificate too saying it's a marriage of convenience, i'm going to court with my eea wife, so pls advice me.thanks

whale
Newly Registered

Post by whale » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:50 am

ebenkug…..are you going with a barrister or just you and for wife? pls keep me update about you case.
I will keep praying for you.

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:07 am

LifeintheUK wrote:
Mutmal wrote:

Hi
Thank you for your reply, actually they came to our home but before one month we changed our address, so they couldn't find us. Now they are thinking marriage of convenience.

when is your hearing ????
God Bless

p675146
Newly Registered

Post by p675146 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:52 am

Hi all
I applied for my eea2 as a non eea married to an eea national back in 13 nov. Got a letter 3 mar saying refused application as my husband wasnt registered with the jobseeker department even though we proved he was working for three months just before he became a job seeker at time of application and we sent in recruiter emails etc to show he was looking for work which they didnt argue. They also stated we didnt show he was employed for twelve months prior to this? We only arrived in the uk on family permit on 13 may last yr.. he was seeking work and got a job July - Oct. Then was job seeking again.
now I am putting in a new application instead of reconsideration as it may be easier also my family permit has expired and ive acepted a new job offer but now will need to show a new COA ?
My husband has a contract now been working since Dec til May 2015 when contract is meant to be done. Do you know if they will refuse the new application based on applying him as a worker now? Do they look at the previous refusal and the reason and should I state this in thr cover letter?
Please reply if you can help as I am really stressed about this now :(
Lauren

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:31 pm

hi my hearing is after 2 weeks @ Mutmal . Thanlks

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:14 pm

LifeintheUK wrote:hi my hearing is after 2 weeks @ Mutmal . Thanlks

nobody can tell you how many chances you have to win hearing, it will all depend on your case
make sure you prepared for that and provide all material which can prove you relation
God Bless

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Mutmal wrote:
LifeintheUK wrote:hi my hearing is after 2 weeks @ Mutmal . Thanlks

nobody can tell you how many chances you have to win hearing, it will all depend on your case
make sure you prepared for that and provide all material which can prove you relation
Hi thanks for your reply. But how long can theny take interview in the hearing day? Some people said they gonna aske us questions? Thanks.