ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CONTRACTS - URGENT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bizz123

CONTRACTS - URGENT

Post by bizz123 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:35 am

Hi Gurus

Just a quick one, is it any requirement to get entrepreneur visa to have contracts with companies only or we can do contracts with SELF EMPLOYED peoples as well.

Actually I am applying for visa second time soon, last time I had submitted contracts of self employed peoples on which they have certain objections but not with regards to the status i.e company or self emplyed

Can you please help on on that

Regards

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: CONTRACTS - URGENT

Post by Rockey » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:50 am

Both of them are acceptable.
i provided all selfemployed person's contracts..make sure all contracts should be signed by both parties including date of start and end of contracts (very important), telephone and address and what duties will you perform and how much you will charge..
Best Regards

Rockey

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Thanks Rocky

Do I need to mention that person is self employed?

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:32 pm

No ..you just need to put name of company/trade , address, phone number , length of contract , terms and condition of contracts, start date , end date , signature of both parties , duties, and so on.
Best Regards

Rockey

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:23 pm

Thanks Rocky