ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

** URGENT ** Need Information

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thepharmacist1980
Newly Registered

** URGENT ** Need Information

Post by thepharmacist1980 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:18 pm

Myself (Tier 1 General), my wife & my 4 years old daughter (PBS Dependents) have to apply for ILR (continuous 5 years route) in coming March.

My second daughter born in UK last year. She does not have PBS Dependent visa. She has only got Pakistani passport issued here by London High Commission.

Can I apply ILR for my second daughter along with other family members or need to apply for her PBS Dependent visa first?

Kind regards

Subtle

Re: ** URGENT ** Need Information

Post by Subtle » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:17 am

Wait till you get ILR for yourself and then you can apply to Naturalise your 2nd daughter as British Citizen. No need to apply her ILR even if she has a foreign passport.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are exclusively mine and must be assumed as advice only. These do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any representative of the UK Home Office.

thepharmacist1980
Newly Registered

Re: ** URGENT ** Need Information

Post by thepharmacist1980 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:03 pm

Thanks Subtle.

The problem is that we have to travel Pakistan in April. My understanding is that Naturalisation takes some time and we may not be able to travel for few months.

Hence wanted to check that can she apply for ILR along with other family members. Once we return from Pakistan, then I can apply for her Naturalisation.

Can I include her for ILR application along with whole family?

Please advise.

Kind regards