ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 general partner visa rejected

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

m_umair_85
Newly Registered

Tier 2 general partner visa rejected

Post by m_umair_85 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:23 pm

I applied for my wife's visa 2 weeks ago, but was reject for the following reason as mentioned in the Refusal of Entry Clearance document:

You have indicated that you have completed a marriage contract with your husband on [6 months ago] in Pakistan. You now wish to join your husband, who has leave to remain conditions as a Tier 2 General migrant under the Points Based System in the UK. I have noted that you have met each other and were both present for the marriage. It is reasonable to expect there would be a regular contact and communication by a couple in a relationship using a variety of different media. However no information has been provided by you to show any contact or intervening devotion between you as a couple from either before or since the marriage. In view of this I am not satisfied that your marriage and relationship was subsisting at the time of your application and that you intend to remain with your spouse in the UK throughout the period of any leave that may be granted to you. 319C (d) and (e)

The document for section 319C can be found here (https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... les-part-8) on page 41.

So for this situation I decided that I re-apply for the visa instead of going for an appeal, as an appeal can take much longer.

For the point (d) which states that "The marriage or civil partnership, or relationship similar to marriage or civil partnership, must be subsisting at the time the application is made." I can provide my skype call communications with viber/whatsapp messaging mobile screenshots for the proof that we have been communicating with each other throughout the 5-6 month period.

For point (e) "The applicant and the Relevant Points Based System Migrant must intend to live with the other as their spouse or civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner throughout the applicants stay in the UK." I can tell them that on the basis of above proof I can confirm she will be staying with me throughout the period in UK.

Are these proofs enough and suitable for BOTH of the reasons for visa rejection?

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks !

m_umair_85
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 general partner visa rejected

Post by m_umair_85 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Anyone has any suggestion for this?

Umairk
Newly Registered

Post by Umairk » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:37 pm

My wife is in the process of applying at the moment and i spoke to someone who advised me that his wife's visa was rejected on the same grounds and he provided the above mentioned viber/whatsapp chats and facetime screenshots to prove that they have been in contact and his wife got visa the second time
He didnt go for the appeal either but made an outright new application.

Good luck with your application this time around :)

m_umair_85
Newly Registered

Post by m_umair_85 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Perfect, I have prepared all the screenshots now, and will be sending them with the application. Lets see how it goes.

I was just concerned about the point (e) now, how to prove that.

Thanks for the help !

Umairk
Newly Registered

Post by Umairk » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:30 pm

I cannot comment on the point e although it would seem appropriate for them to accept the application after all the evidence has been provided. My only question is how do you intend to send the whatsapp/viber chat to them? last time I checked, I would have to print off about 800 pages for only 3 months chat. Can you attach the file electronically? also, how do you intend to send them the electronic shots of the skype conversations (I am assuming that there will be a lot of screen shots of the skype conversations).

Also if you could help me with my post as you have already applied for visa once, it would be great. I have a few questions pre application.

kind regards.

m_umair_85
Newly Registered

Post by m_umair_85 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Yes I think that would be ok if they can consider the point according to the proof I send.
Well I took only few of the screenshots of the viber / whats app chat, like every 15 days, where the date is displayed. For viber I took screenshot from logging into its desktop app. For whatsapp I used mobile.

For skype I used desktop app too, and maximized it so it covers most of the days, so I then took screenshots by scrolling page one by one.

Will check your posts now :)

Thanks

abbas_memon
Newly Registered

Post by abbas_memon » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi m_umair_85, wonder if you got your wife's visa stamped? I need your help as to what documents you sent to get your wife's visa approved? Actually I recently applied for my wife's visa from pakistan and it got refused on the same grounds( rule 319 c, d and e). I am thinking to appeal against it as well as re-apply again from Pakistan. reason for appealing is to put pressure on immigration officer that we were not satisfied with your previous decision but just to speed up the process, we are re-applying. I will include a copy of appeal in the new application as well..

m_umair_85
Newly Registered

Post by m_umair_85 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Update:

Please send the following documents for visa application:
Appointment letter (will get this when you book appointment)
Visa application form (will get this when you book appointment)
Communication proof: Skype fb chats screenshots (Highlight dates and call durations with highlighter if possible)
Money transactions (if any)
Printed appointment / payment confirmation (will get this when you book appointment)
TB Certificate
Bank Statements
Salary slips
Job Confirmation letter
Employment contract
P-60 form
Tenancy agreement
Nadra /English Marriage certificate
Urdu Nikahnama
Couple marriage photos
Wife Passport
Nadra ID copy
Wife's father Nadra ID copy (optional)
Your Visa Resident permit
Your Passports (all if any with photocopy of all stamps during entry and exit)
Your Nadra ID card
Wife's passport size pics