ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

change of reporting centre

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

will001
Newly Registered

change of reporting centre

Post by will001 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:29 pm

hello people,

has nobody experienced a change in their reporting centre?
i recently got changed from reporting at beckett to lunar house and i was asked questions like medication,contact number,proof of address. when asked why the questions i was politely told its for routine reasons.
anyone had this experience?kindly share,because at the moment i have no pending applications and not yet issue a removal notice.

peppekalle

Re: change of reporting centre

Post by peppekalle » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:38 am

You have no pending issues.If you are detained you will be removed within 72 hours.Have you got legal representation?If they decide to detain you it will be very difficult to find representation.

will001
Newly Registered

Post by will001 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:26 am

the kids and i made a fresh application,if your can read my other post using my ID becasuse i still havent got the way posting is done here,i have a history with them home office,the last application was denied,so in other not to keep spending money that is tight at this time we have hoped and hoped that a removal notice would be issued that would give me and the girls a chance to state our plight.my worry was the questions i was asked when i reported for the first time at lunar house,the man at the counter simple but politely said it was a routine check due to number of ambulances called,i laughed about it but got home and could not think.
the staff at beckett invited me for a meeting and asked what my next step is,i said i do not know as at that time i was asked,and the next time i went to report i was told to stop and begin at lunar,i initially started reported weekly and then every 2 weeks and changed t o monthly. lunar house is so so so far,it takes nearly 2 hours to get there.
i was advised to hang in.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:57 pm

You should inform them to transfer you to Lunar house, that it is much better to Beckett House.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

will001
Newly Registered

Post by will001 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:58 pm

hello good people,
im already at lunar house,was reporting at beckett for 3 years,but is there a reason for the change?i have read this blog and read about so many stories,and also for the questions i was asked by the man over the counter.

is anyone following the story of the 5 year old born to a nigerian mum,deported?carried by UK mirror

Kalimata112
Newly Registered

Post by Kalimata112 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Hi
Before reporting place was lunar house and was reporting there since June 2013 monthly on Fridays . But since address has been changed on September 2014 which was informed to them . They gave another paper on January 2015 stating that the reporting place has been changed to croydon and have to report there two times a month every Monday . Does any body know what is going on ? Why they called monthly before and now two weeks mondays and change of reporting place from lunar to croydon ???

Please help!