ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk tier 4 visa help plzzzo

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sheikh123jv
Newly Registered

uk tier 4 visa help plzzzo

Post by sheikh123jv » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:48 am

Hey,
I applied for my uk tier 4 visa around 10 days ago, I have a valid cas letter to study acca at bpp university.I have a 7.5 overall in ielts and have done o and alevels in accounting aswell so acca is basically related to my previous studies.I have no gap in education and no immigration laws broken ever.I had an appointment a week back to submit my biometrics,my docs and give a short interview on skype at the Visa application center.the skype interview lasted around 5 minutes and he asked me questions like why acca,why bpp uni,why uk,address of university,where will u be staying in London and how will you travel to and from the uni.i told him genuine answers and even told him the exact tube fare to and from the university.after a few days I got a call from the embassy for a second interview.This interview happened 2 days ago and lasted around 5 minutes.this was face to face. He asked me the name of the uni,the full name of the course,why uk,future plans,whos your sponsor,how much they earn.the person who took my interview will he decide the outcome of whether i'll get a visa?secondly the guy talked very frankly and started telling me about his firm and experience when I said I wanted to join pwc firm when he asked about future plans.My docs are clean.I want to know what chance I have in getting a visa.I tracked my application the next day after my interview and it said that the application has been processed.do I have a chance in getting a visa?Was the skype interview important and has any part in the decision making?my father is my sponsor but the money,the bank statement I showed shows the money in my bank account.Furthermore he didn't asked my what I have planned for my home country,so can unable to show strong ties to home country be a reason for refusal?secondly I said my father's into the real estate and the construction business,so is there a chance of refusal on the fact that I was unable to prove the source of funds?I repeat,he only asked me 3 question relating to this,whos your sponsor?what does he do?how much he make a year?Please I'm really confused.Help please.

Jonmattias
Newly Registered

Re: uk tier 4 visa help plzzzo

Post by Jonmattias » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:41 am

nothing gona happen.

u have answered all the questions to your satisfaction so don't worry now.

now a days, there is a strict visa policy just to allow genuine candidate to come to UK, fair enough.

U should not be worried if u r genuine.

Cheers.

sheikh123jv
Newly Registered

Post by sheikh123jv » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Jonmattias wrote:nothing gona happen.

u have answered all the questions to your satisfaction so don't worry now.

now a days, there is a strict visa policy just to allow genuine candidate to come to UK, fair enough.

U should not be worried if u r genuine.

Cheers.
Hey thankyou.Just hope I get my visa.Secondly,any idea how much time it takes,an estimate,to get a visa after the embassy interview??furthermore do u think I have a chance in getting a visa?Thanks

Jonmattias
Newly Registered

Post by Jonmattias » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:39 pm

When u applied from the visa? and which country u applied from, i meant your home country?

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:57 pm

from what you tell, you should be fine. and for the processing times,

https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times

but some applications may take longer than others but it does not mean that you will get refused only because it is taking longer. a very nice piece of advise given to me by someone, and now im giving it to you. :)

do keep us updated, and best of luck in your future studies