ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW 50k route Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sohail Alvi
Pakistan

PSW 50k route Refusal

Post by Sohail Alvi » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:10 am

Hi
My Refusal Reasons are
1) source of funding - Some cash transaction to £50,000
2)Office premises credibility. We check online and it is not obvious there is any basement floor in that property.
3) Market Research. No proper Market Research
4)Lack of Experience ( i mention even in interview i am doing own business from last two years and doing CPD as associated with professional bodies.)

I request you all if you have the same or even like wise refusal, Please share your experience here so we all can get a gud view point from different angle .

Request from seniors to please help in these refusal how to tackle in better way.
Appeal date is 19th May 2015.

Alvi

Hope145

Re: PSW 50k route Refusal

Post by Hope145 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:08 pm

Sohail Alvi wrote:Hi
My Refusal Reasons are
1) source of funding - Some cash transaction to £50,000
2)Office premises credibility. We check online and it is not obvious there is any basement floor in that property.
3) Market Research. No proper Market Research
4)Lack of Experience ( i mention even in interview i am doing own business from last two years and doing CPD as associated with professional bodies.)

I request you all if you have the same or even like wise refusal, Please share your experience here so we all can get a gud view point from different angle .

Request from seniors to please help in these refusal how to tackle in better way.
Appeal date is 19th May 2015.

Alvi
Sorry to learn of your refusal. You need to provide more information before you can get comments on here. What is your business? In your opinion, do you think the refusal reasons are right? If not why? Your refusal reasons appear to be arguable. Provide more information on your case/interview, hopefully you will get insightful responses.Best wishes.

Sohail Alvi
Pakistan

Re: PSW 50k route Refusal

Post by Sohail Alvi » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:35 am

thnks for reply,

They ask me for two bank transfer transaction in my account but didn't ask for the cash deposit in interview. I told them i get this money from back home when i visited there and sold my land. i carry this money with me along with my other relatives by hand. I request that time to interviewer to accept the documents of land and affidavits but she said if caseworker need anything he will ask for documents. but they refuse instead. any suggestions pls.