ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two questions: when invest and can provide jobs for 6 month?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

JohnM

Two questions: when invest and can provide jobs for 6 month?

Post by JohnM » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Hello, thank you very much for your help.

I have two questions.

Can I provide employment in total of 6 months fulfilling working hours requirements. They mention 12 months on the website, however, they say that you can combine periods and employ different number of people.

So I am interested in providing many jobs but for short period of time. Can I provide 4 full time jobs at the same time for 6 months period only? So the total period of jobs would be 6 months, but I would employ 4 persons full time, so total working hours would be the same as if I employed 2 persons for 12 months. Will they allow it?

And second question is - when am I required to invest 200K during 2 years? Can I invest them at the end of 2 years period, like in the last several months before the extension?

Thank you very much. Cheers. :D

paru.org
India

Re: Two questions: when invest and can provide jobs for 6 mo

Post by paru.org » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:56 pm

JohnM wrote:Hello, thank you very much for your help.

I have two questions.

Can I provide employment in total of 6 months fulfilling working hours requirements. They mention 12 months on the website, however, they say that you can combine periods and employ different number of people.

So I am interested in providing many jobs but for short period of time. Can I provide 4 full time jobs at the same time for 6 months period only? So the total period of jobs would be 6 months, but I would employ 4 persons full time, so total working hours would be the same as if I employed 2 persons for 12 months. Will they allow it?

And second question is - when am I required to invest 200K during 2 years? Can I invest them at the end of 2 years period, like in the last several months before the extension?

Thank you very much. Cheers. :D
have u got answer..
i need same answer.

pl let me know if u got