ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PPS Number

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

benfares

PPS Number

Post by benfares » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:09 am

Hi , i just moved to dublin 2 weeks ago with my wife and my 6 months old son.

I got so many jobs in Dublin but the problem is the PPS number bcz without i cant work .
We moved away from the hotel bcz it is so expensive and getting a house is worse the agents ask so much ( work Ref ...) so we stayed with a family (rent a room ).

My question is :

What do i need exactly in order to apply for a pps number ?

I read on welfare website (** Where an applicant is staying with friends/relatives an original household bill plus a note from the bill holder confirming residency at the bill address is acceptable. This note can be written on the bill itself)
I realy don't get it can you plz explain that to me.
Do you think that will be enough to get pps number .

Thank you so much

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: PPS Number

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:28 am

For the PPS number you will need your original passports + Marriage certificate + Baby birth certificate and proof of address in the form on a utility bill.

If the utility bill is not on your name than you can ask your landlord to write you a letter confirming your residence on his/her property along a utility bill on the landlord's name. You will be fine than.