ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Legal in country after refusal of 28 days

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Amit_198705
Newly Registered

Legal in country after refusal of 28 days

Post by Amit_198705 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Hi

I am on PSW Currently. I applied for Tier (50k) which was refused. I applied for appeal which was refused followed by a refusal from upper tribunal. Now only option I have is file for JR OR NEW APPLICATION before 28 days 27-2-15 is my last day

I wanted to know can I stay UNTILL 90 days from refusal date ( I have read it) without getting banned. Or do I need to go on or before 27-2-15 to my home country and apply freshly from there.

It would be very great if somebody would be able to guide me on the above questions as I am confused for the same.

Thanks
!!IMMIGRATIONBOARD ROCKS !!

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: Legal in country after refusal of 28 days

Post by Rockey » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Amit
so sorry to hear that..

do you have any chance to lodge appeal against Uper Tribunal , if yes then you should go for it , i dont think fresh application will do a job but before giving you suggestion for fresh application i would like to know at wat basis your application was refused? let us know so that we can give you correct suggestion.

thanks
Best Regards

Rockey

Amit_198705
Newly Registered

Post by Amit_198705 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Thanks @ rocky for reply.

My refusal reason was coz of contract issue. Where we didn't mentioned the services provided by us to our client. The judge has given his judgement in oral appeal & has dented our genuineness so chances of winning a JR on error in law is very slim as per my solicitor & me. So don't wanna risk it as if JR is negative I would autimatically become overstayer.

My question is my 28 for fresh application finishes on 27-2-15 do I need to go on or before that. Once a solicitor advices ME that I can stay in country legally UNTILL 90 days (60 days after over of 28 days)without getting ban from the country.

Also how long before do I need to inform UKBA that I m leaving country if I can't stay more than 28 days.

Really appreciate UR time.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:33 am

Amit,
To be honest it depends on you present conditions, If you want to go anyhow then you should sort out within 28 days rather than taking risk of 60 days of extra..and if you want to stay then you appeal against the decision that will give you more time to think on further you can put other application .

this is my understanding only. You can take more advice from others lawyers as well.
Best Regards

Rockey

sheena121
Newly Registered

Post by sheena121 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:27 pm

hi rocky if we filed judicial review then how many months it will takevfor hearing i am also going to apply JR i am with my dependant and children my refusal reason was bank letter was not genuine and my agent not went in hearing time ,so they dissmissed my case