ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem with landlady and finding work...and stamp 3?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

robsters
Member of Standing

Problem with landlady and finding work...and stamp 3?

Post by robsters » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:46 pm

So cut to the chase our landlady we renting from a house built at back her property said she not registered as someone who can rent however i managed to talk her round to write us a letter and sign it along with a utility bill for the eu1 form but she said if we asked that she a friend not paying her rent.....will this be ok for the eu1 form? or to risky? other problem at the moment finding a full time job :( had 5 interviews and still nothing but we still have 2 and half months left on the visa , we extended her 30 days with a stamp 3 at immigration office (long story) but we were given a lot of hassle at airport at entry and she only got 30 days. now we have 90 days with stamp 3.....is stamp 3 ok to get eu1 stamp 4 residence once i have a job?

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Re: Problem with landlady and finding work...and stamp 3?

Post by Leinsterimmig » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:48 am

robsters wrote:So cut to the chase our landlady we renting from a house built at back her property said she not registered as someone who can rent however i managed to talk her round to write us a letter and sign it along with a utility bill for the eu1 form but she said if we asked that she a friend not paying her rent.....will this be ok for the eu1 form? or to risky? other problem at the moment finding a full time job :( had 5 interviews and still nothing but we still have 2 and half months left on the visa , we extended her 30 days with a stamp 3 at immigration office (long story) but we were given a lot of hassle at airport at entry and she only got 30 days. now we have 90 days with stamp 3.....is stamp 3 ok to get eu1 stamp 4 residence once i have a job?
Hi Robsters.

Q1 The letter from the landlady and utility bill is sufficient for the EU1 form but more bills or letters would help. Surely you get a mobile phone letter or something in your name

Q2 Stamp 3 is ok to apply for EU Treaty Rights. Also, it can be a part time job, it just has to be a job and you have to give evidence of that job with Tax Credit Certicate and payslips and employment letter and you'll be sorted :)
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:54 am

how about a health insurance letter in my wifes name would that count to?

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:17 am

The health inusrance should cover the EU citizen and the non-EU citizen
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum