ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents needed for newborn baby dependant

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bubbly123

Documents needed for newborn baby dependant

Post by bubbly123 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:03 pm

Hello seniors,

I got my t1 entrepreneur visa on July 2014. I delivered a baby recently and have to apply visa for her. Please guide me on the docs needed. Do I have to submit all the docs as initial application or just my passport and visa, maintanence, birthcerticate will do the job?

Please help!

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: Documents needed for newborn baby dependant

Post by nasirkhan » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:35 pm

You don't need visa for the baby, unless you plan to travel. I think you would need baby's passport, birth certificate and proof of maintenance funds in order to apply for a dependent visa.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:21 pm

Original Birth Certificate
Original Bank Statements covering 90 days
Original Passport of Baby
Fee Confirmation if you paying by card (Postal Orders otherwise)

If you go and fill the application online, it is self explanatory and tell you documents MUST need to send at the completion of application. I recently got same visa for my baby and it was very easy. No need to fill forms manually.

Dasistfact

Post by Dasistfact » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Did you guys pay anything to NHS for the whole process of family planning or was it free of charge?