ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ask for removal direction

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

will001
Newly Registered

ask for removal direction

Post by will001 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:00 pm

hello everyone,

long time!

i have had severe domestic issues,i wonder if i can write the home offfice and get a removal direction to trigger an appeal.
at the moment i have no pending application because im scared of getting tangled in as an adverse immigration history person.

the 7 year rule seems to be getting tougher which was my hope.

my 'dear' husband has eloped with a girl i hear is french,so i have my 2 kids to battle this with.

i hope that is ends well for my kids sake.

i have read posts here today and seen how much rejection people face,all for hope of a bette future when kids are involved.

so can i write directly to the home office so i can get a removal direction,since im currently reporting.