ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa applications from Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Visa applications from Pakistan

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:50 pm

Seems a good change: http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visa%2 ... 20Pakistan

I am sure visas will be proceed quickly now from Pakistan as the initial screening will be done by Gerry's Fedex.

DublinGirl

Re: Visa applications from Pakistan

Post by DublinGirl » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Looks like yeah but lets see my wife is going to apply for visa end of this month. Hope it will be faster.....process thorough gerry's

Salman121
Newly Registered

Post by Salman121 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:50 am

i hope , my wife applied join spouse visa on 24th of nov and the guy at VFS Global said that it will take 2 months 8) but according to INIS the application will take 6 months

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:07 pm

@ Salman121

Please check the Current Processing Times at : http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Curren ... ng%20Times

Did your wife went through the new bio metrics process in Gerry's office Islamabad ? If yes could you please explain the exact process and how was the experience ?

Thanks

Salman121
Newly Registered

Post by Salman121 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:38 pm

@CalvinKlien

yes she did went through new Bio metrics process , booking is very easy as you fill out online application form on the end of it will direct you to VSF Global website Where you can book online appointment for Bio Metrics, location can be chosen LHE, Islamabad or Karachi , we chose LHE office as this was nearest to us , Process is easy they will take your file and take your picture and then fingers scanning , on the last they will issue you a receipt and barcodes for your documents .total time of the booking is 1 hour and 15 min ,only Applicant will be allowed inside the office

i m not a great story teller if any mistake then i apologise :wink:

ClavinKlien would you know by anychace how to track application onces submitted at VSF global ?

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Salman, thanks for the update, How much is the VFS charges ? Do you have to pay separately for that or all together including visa fees ? Plz also mention how much ur wife paid for everything i.e. visa fee + VFS fee ?

The visa decisions are updated on INIS website every tuesday / Wednesday, so you can check it there.

http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visa%20Decisions

Any question do let me know.

Salman121
Newly Registered

Post by Salman121 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:29 pm

@CalvinKlien

No fee as spouse of irish national, VFS charges what I paid was 48 euros, I paid online as I was booking the appointment, You could pay extra 35 euros for some refreshment like tea or coffee.
She didn’t pay a cent as it was paid by me from Ireland, the amount is 48 euros only , once in there they will ask originals and copies separate

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Thanks Salman121

I will apply for my parents visa may be next year, that's why i was looking for the info.

Thanks and all the best

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:39 pm

My wife she is applying for visa can anyone tell me if she need to write a letter regarding her pregnancy we just came to know she is pregnant when she visted doctor in pakistan or if she need a letter from doctor or any other medical report.
Thank you

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:44 am

@ DublinGirl

Did we not discussed (THE SAME) question here: http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... l#p1121271

Whats the point of asking the same question in a different thread ????

salman365
Newly Registered

Post by salman365 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:12 pm

this is salman121 i forget the password of this login .

we have got the visa approved with in 1 and half month , seems like VFS is working real fast . happy days .

@ KalvinKlien would you know by any chance how long with it take to receive passport in Pakistan from inis
and we applied for accompany spouse , is she ok to travel on her own and me waiting at Dublin airport ?

Thanks you

sajid khan
Newly Registered

Post by sajid khan » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:33 pm

salman365 wrote:this is salman121 i forget the password of this login .

we have got the visa approved with in 1 and half month , seems like VFS is working real fast . happy days .

@ KalvinKlien would you know by any chance how long with it take to receive passport in Pakistan from inis
and we applied for accompany spouse , is she ok to travel on her own and me waiting at Dublin airport ?

Thanks you
Salman Congratulation..if you don't mind would you tell me what documents you submit with visa application?i am going to apply visa for my wife this week from Pakistan and i am Irish citizen..i would much appreciate if you give me some good information.

Thank you,
Sajid

salman365
Newly Registered

Post by salman365 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:03 pm

@ Sajid Well I’m not a great story teller but let me give it a try.

1: Original applicant form duly signed and dated by applicant.
2: invitation letter and relationship history by both parties.
3: Applicant passport
4: My Passports copies both Irish and Pakistani even previous passport copies. Colure copies and stamped and dated by any solicitor in Ireland each page.( This will help you create your relationship history ) exit and entry stamps.
5: Two photographs of applicant
6: Original and two copies of marriage cert duly certified from the Foreign office in Pakistan
7: Original and two copies of NIKA NAMA (Urdu and English Translate) duly certified from the Foreign office in Pakistan
8: Original and two copies bank statement for the last 6 months (print out from net is not acceptable) order a duplicate AIB charge I think 42 euros)
9: Original and two copies of the reference of employer
10: Original and two copies of P60s of the last 3 years
11: Original and two copies of the last four most recent Pay Slips
12: Original and two copies of landlord letter and estate agent
13: Original and two copies of PRTB letter
14: Original and two copies of any bills on your name
15: Original and two copies of wedding invitation and wedding pictures and other pictures
16: Original and two copies of divorce Decree
17: Original and two copies of my Daughter passport and birth cert (From my previous marriage)
18: Proof of financial support from you received by your wife (Can be western union or bank transfer)

sajid khan
Newly Registered

Post by sajid khan » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:51 am

salman365 wrote:@ Sajid Well I’m not a great story teller but let me give it a try.

1: Original applicant form duly signed and dated by applicant.
2: invitation letter and relationship history by both parties.
3: Applicant passport
4: My Passports copies both Irish and Pakistani even previous passport copies. Colure copies and stamped and dated by any solicitor in Ireland each page.( This will help you create your relationship history ) exit and entry stamps.
5: Two photographs of applicant
6: Original and two copies of marriage cert duly certified from the Foreign office in Pakistan
7: Original and two copies of NIKA NAMA (Urdu and English Translate) duly certified from the Foreign office in Pakistan
8: Original and two copies bank statement for the last 6 months (print out from net is not acceptable) order a duplicate AIB charge I think 42 euros)
9: Original and two copies of the reference of employer
10: Original and two copies of P60s of the last 3 years
11: Original and two copies of the last four most recent Pay Slips
12: Original and two copies of landlord letter and estate agent
13: Original and two copies of PRTB letter
14: Original and two copies of any bills on your name
15: Original and two copies of wedding invitation and wedding pictures and other pictures
16: Original and two copies of divorce Decree
17: Original and two copies of my Daughter passport and birth cert (From my previous marriage)
18: Proof of financial support from you received by your wife (Can be western union or bank transfer)
Thank you Salman,much appreciated...Gerry's in Pakistan asking for one set of original documents and one set of photocopy why did you submit two copies?i have last six month a.i.b. e-statement it is the same statement we get in the post but not the colour copy..i am register as a e-statement...what you think they will have objection on that?

salman365
Newly Registered

Post by salman365 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:02 pm

@Sajid

we were asked for original and 2 copies of each documents even pictures( we had over 70 pictures) , e-statement are not acceptable , you can bring that statement to the bank and asked them to stamp each and every page or order by phone from AIB, this can be done in any branch ,i have seen alot of visa refused on base of print out thats all i know hope this will help you with your case ,

sajid khan
Newly Registered

Post by sajid khan » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:16 pm

salman365 wrote:@Sajid

we were asked for original and 2 copies of each documents even pictures( we had over 70 pictures) , e-statement are not acceptable , you can bring that statement to the bank and asked them to stamp each and every page or order by phone from AIB, this can be done in any branch ,i have seen alot of visa refused on base of print out thats all i know hope this will help you with your case ,
Thank you for your help Salman..GOD bless you

sajid khan
Newly Registered

Post by sajid khan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:40 am

sajid khan wrote:
salman365 wrote:@Sajid

Thank you for your help Salman..GOD bless you
Salman please would you tell me did your wife got confirmation from Gerry's after submitting the documentation?how long your application been processed?

Thank you

salman365
Newly Registered

Post by salman365 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:38 pm

@ Sajid sorry for late reply , yes the email you guys will provide on your visa application after the submitting the documents at Gerry`s they will send you a confirmation email saying that it’s on its way to Ireland Embassy/Consulate

Dear Sir or Madam,

The visa application for AVATS No. IRLXXXXXXXX was forwarded to the Ireland Embassy/Consulate on XX/XX/20XX. XXXX.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

----------
VFS Global: 45 Client Governments. 117 Countries of Operation. 1396 Application Centres. Over 89 million applicationsprocessed. Figures as at 30 September, 2014.
----------
Care4Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
----------
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the VFS Global Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorised printing, copying, disclosure, distribution or use of this message or any part thereof is strictly forbidden. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. VFS Global Group has taken reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we do not accept liability for any direct or indirect damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you conduct your own virus checks before opening any attachment. VFS Global Group does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted electronically and is not liable for the proper, timely and complete transmission thereof.

----------
Visa was issued in 47 days from the day we applied

sajid khan
Newly Registered

Post by sajid khan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:55 am

salman365 wrote:@ Sajid sorry for late reply , yes the email you guys will provide on your visa application after the submitting the documents at Gerry`s they will send you a confirmation email saying that it’s on its way to Ireland Embassy/Consulate

Dear Sir or Madam,

The visa application for AVATS No. IRLXXXXXXXX was forwarded to the Ireland Embassy/Consulate on XX/XX/20XX. XXXX.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

----------
VFS Global: 45 Client Governments. 117 Countries of Operation. 1396 Application Centres. Over 89 million applicationsprocessed. Figures as at 30 September, 2014.
----------
Care4Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
----------
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the VFS Global Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorised printing, copying, disclosure, distribution or use of this message or any part thereof is strictly forbidden. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. VFS Global Group has taken reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we do not accept liability for any direct or indirect damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you conduct your own virus checks before opening any attachment. VFS Global Group does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted electronically and is not liable for the proper, timely and complete transmission thereof.

----------
Visa was issued in 47 days from the day we applied
Thanks again salmn :)

shaz112211

Post by shaz112211 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:07 am

Hello friends ,

My name is shazia and i am irish citizen working in ireland , i want to ask what are the chances of approval if my younger brother who is studying in Honours degree in pakistan and if he apply for tourist visit visa in ireland during his semester break in summer holidays,

i wanted to know it have chances for his approval or not ? any guidence ? please

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:26 pm

It very much depends on the documents you provide. One thing will definitely go against him as being a young graduate and DOJ always look on that kind of applicants that they will slip here and will not return back home.

But again, if he could prove that he have sufficient funds for the trip, your sponsorship, return flight and a good reason to go back (which am sure is his studies), he may apply but i would say his chances are 50/50.

In the same scenario if your parents apply for their visa they would have fairly good chances.

Good Luck

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:30 pm

My wife submitted her and son visa in gerrys lahore they didn't take any wedding photos and 3 set copies of original docs even though sshe gave them all these but they her back saying that they don't need all these.
they just kept original documents and 1 set of copies for 2 visa applications.
Is there anyone in situation?
Ta

irajaforyou
Newly Registered

Post by irajaforyou » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:22 am

I need to know how long does it take for a eu spouse visa these days.
Please let me know

Thanks.

irajaforyou
Newly Registered

Post by irajaforyou » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:27 am

I need to know how long does it take for a non eu spouse visa these days from pakistan.
And what documents I should attach

I'm a british citizen and need to apply for my wife visa from pakistan to join me in ireland i have been living in ireland for about 3 months can I apply for visa with one month payslip is it acceptable,
Please let me know

Thanks.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:26 pm

It can take up to 6 months for the spouse visa of EU citizen. You can also check with your local Irish embassy. See the visa processing times link below:

http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Curren ... ng%20Times

One payslip is enough for her visa.