ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal refusal- Re-apply-10 year long residency

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal refusal- Re-apply-10 year long residency

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:22 pm

Slam Asjid Brov.

Brother i wonder what should i write down in the covering letter.
What documents should i send with application.
I got problem with my passport my passport expired last month and Pakistan Embassy people are unwilling to help and they were saying your appeal going and we cant make new passport untill you get the visa..
Hate those ignorant people and explained them that we are legal here under section 3 c and 3d but the dont understand.. Never seen any arrogant people ever. Tried in Bradfod, Manchester and london but unsucessful but my friend had same similar situation as me but they renewed his passport and took £50 but i refused to give him Rishwat. lol Now i am regretting i should have given to him Tiswat.. lol. Well brother what would you sugggest send application with expired passport??

Jazakk Allah Kher..

asjid73
Pakistan

Post by asjid73 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:25 pm

hassan5805 wrote:Slam Asjid Brov.

Brother i wonder what should i write down in the covering letter.
What documents should i send with application.
I got problem with my passport my passport expired last month and Pakistan Embassy people are unwilling to help and they were saying your appeal going and we cant make new passport untill you get the visa..
Hate those ignorant people and explained them that we are legal here under section 3 c and 3d but the dont understand.. Never seen any arrogant people ever. Tried in Bradfod, Manchester and london but unsucessful but my friend had same similar situation as me but they renewed his passport and took £50 but i refused to give him Rishwat. lol Now i am regretting i should have given to him Tiswat.. lol. Well brother what would you sugggest send application with expired passport??

Jazakk Allah Kher..
Hi Hassan in cover letter you need to give all the details about yours self when you came to UK and your currant stats that you completed your 10 years legally while waiting for appeal date or for hearing and you have been a law abiding person throughout 10 years etc etc.
If Pakistan high commission not renewing your passport ask them to give this reply in writing and send that letter with your application and send expired passport or try some how to get your passport renewed if i was you give them some money if they want.
There use to be a person working in high commission, i think he was political councilor his name is Mr Salass Kayani from Bradford find out if he is still there go to London high commission if he is still there meet him and tell him your problem he is very nice person will try to help you.
ASJID

emran habib
Newly Registered

Post by emran habib » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Dear Friends!
Whoever made an in time appeal and is on 3C an 3D leave but want to withdraw their existing appeal due to the completion of continuous lawful residence in the UK; here's the guaranteed answer for you :

The fact that you have withdrawn your appeal is not a problem provided that you submit your application for ILR based on long residence within the 28 day period.

Giving notice of appeal and then submitting a new application after withdrawing the appeal is fairly common.

If you consider that your application for long residence has a better chance of getting an approval than your appeal (for whatever reason) then this was the correct thing to do.

You should focus on getting the ILR application drafted correctly and ensuring that you gather all the necessary supporting evidence that you will need to submit with it. The key is not making a mistake in the drafting of the application and ensuring that you do not miss out any documentation. Make a list of your documents early. Collect and collate them. Revisit the draft list and consider any further documents that might improve it. Add them as necessary.

The facts you have state (no convictions, time inside UK) are consistent with an eligible application for ILR so the application will certainly be considered.

If the application is refused then you will be free to appeal it, or submit a further application for another category or visa, or a revised application for ILR correcting any omissions/errors that are made in the first application for ILR...

I hope, this clarifies...

shaq1

Post by shaq1 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:44 am

smir wrote:Brother Rehan..

a really caring advice thanks..

But you know regarding Student Visa too.. I am getting mix reviews..

1. I submitted docs to one agent who forwarded to BPP, he got reply that as I have completed more then 3 years on level 7, I cant go for any other but only PHD...so we cant offer ACCA application...

Other agent said.. even for PHD i might get rejection :(

2. One agent said no chance of student Visa as you are alrealy 7 years 3 months on student Visa...so in case I am refused .. and If I am refused for reason that I have already finished my time limit.. so I might not even get appeal... right...

3. Some agent say ACCA will not get rejection.(While BPP said no chance of getting Visa on ACCA).. blah blah blah...

Every solictor I meet... they just want money money money.. so confused....

I have done MBA (merit class).. two year MBA...

Please reply..
rehan01 wrote:Hi smir,

What qualification u have? And solicitor adviced u is risky as u r applying for LR when u have not completed 10 years legally and going in appeal after and reapplying etc this can be cost effective now but later might cost u more than 6000 which u mention abt student visa ..... If i was u i would have cover the time via student visa or some other category rather than apply lr and causing more trouble fot later.

So in simple words do whtever is best for u but play safe.

Regards

size=150][/size]

smir wrote:Thanks brother Hassan..

Yes it seems goood..

as Enter Visa 50000 pound :cry:

Student Visa 6000 pound Fees :oops:
You are not eligible to get admission in ACCA and no sponsor will issue you the CAS for that course because of time cap. You can apply for Doctorate program

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:38 pm

I have been reading about it as i am in same situtaion. You cannot apply for ILR based on ten year if your appeal is pending but you can add additional grounds to your appeal which judge may consider before making any decision. You can vary your application if y you complete10 years while waiting for decision of ukba or if your appeal get allow. When you vary application it dont mean you withdraw your outstanding application but it mean you continue it but on different ground thatswhy you pay the difference of the fees I assume you cannot make any application if you dont have any leave under 3c and 3d. Your application will be refused with no right of appeal

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:33 pm

Hi guys,

Howz everyone?
Please let me know if any of you got the ILR whoz while appeal pending.

I have done my LIUK and not to do ENglish test because i am graduate in OBU. Wat other documents i have to attached with Application.
Will appreciate your response.

Regards

Pay

Post by Pay » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:41 pm

I would like to know :

I apply for ILR while having leave to remain and got rejected with right of appeal - If i get refused on my appeal

1.Would I be given any time to make fresh application ?

2. does the time between the rejection of first application till the second fresh application consider to be lawful residence for ILR 10 years long residency basis.

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Tue May 20, 2014 5:31 pm

hello guys

please let me know if any of you got Ilr

satif-uk
Newly Registered

Post by satif-uk » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:59 pm

Hi I am new in this forum and in the same satiation withdrawal appeal and apply for 10 years one thing I have add on who ever withdraw their appeal remember they have "no right of work" until the home office make any decision so be care full
and good luck

avylon
Newly Registered

Post by avylon » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:56 am

Hi Boys did any one got ur ILR whilst on Sec 3c & 3d, pls post their reply. TIA

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:18 am

avylon wrote:Hi Boys did any one got ur ILR whilst on Sec 3c & 3d, pls post their reply. TIA
hi Avylon

Kindly update us about your application.

U r waiting for long time
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

avylon
Newly Registered

Post by avylon » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Zee ali wrote:
avylon wrote:Hi Boys did any one got ur ILR whilst on Sec 3c & 3d, pls post their reply. TIA
Hi Zee ali, I am still waiting for the reply from the HO, Just keepin up with patience!
will definitely post the update once we get it mate.. until then keeping the positive attitude live...!
Cheers

avylon
Newly Registered

Post by avylon » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:21 am

Hi Guys got a letter from MP and attached to it the reply from HO looks positive..! Will post whts in the reply from both Mp & HO soon. Keep fire of hope and faith burning!

shah4rukh
Newly Registered

Post by shah4rukh » Thu May 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Hi Shah05

Would you be able to provide the details of the solicitor who you know is a reliable person. I am myself stuck with an appeal and thinking about withdrawing it but need professional advice.

Regards
SH

james1987
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by james1987 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:49 am

Hi Shazzzz

I have got the same issue.Have you already had your ILR ?

pop79
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by pop79 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:47 pm

wow99 wrote:
Shazzzz wrote:Hey guys I inquired same question regarding long residency From a very well known lawyers in London and explained my situation... My situation was I applied student extension in oct 2009 and was rejected in dec 2009 and appealed in February 2010 .. Appeal was dismiss then reapplied in 28 days n got visa in July 2010 ... He said as far as u been granted visa in fresh application then u ok and u can argue this matter when u applying for ILR... So it was today and asked him in details.. N am sure they can't b wrong ...

Did you got your ILR now?
I am exactly the same but different dates and I need to apply for ilr this month but worry about the gap. Can u tell me Shaaz is ur application been approved?

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:48 pm

hello
I have met three solicitors and they all said in your situation 10 year residency has not been broken.

Shazzzz
BANNED

Post by Shazzzz » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Hey pop I sent yu PM ..

pop79
Newly Registered

Post by pop79 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:42 am

hey Shazzz I can`t view your private message can you tell me what is about ?

Aditi12

Re:

Post by Aditi12 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:15 pm

gulrose786 wrote:is it possible to apply ILR on 10 years basis if a person leaves uk with in the 28 days period after upper tribunal refusal and apply from home country as tier 1 or 4 and come back to UK with in 6 months.[/b]
Has some1 got an answer for this please