ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN NATURALISATION FORM :Section 6 declaration by applicant

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

montecristo
Newly Registered

AN NATURALISATION FORM :Section 6 declaration by applicant

Post by montecristo » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:50 pm

HI members,

Am posting my uk naturalisation next week, am just a bit confused about section 6:

section 6.5 (Where I have provided a photocopy of my spouse’s or civil partner’s passport, I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, it is a complete and full copy of that original document) AND

section 6.7 *Ideclarethat,althoughIdonotmeetallofthestatutoryrequirementsfornaturalisation,Ibelievethat,inviewofthefollowingspecialcircumstances,theHomeSecretaryshouldtreatmeasfulfillingthoserequirementsorwaivetheneedinmycasetofulfilthem.

section 6.5 is not applicable to me - should I crossed it completely or just write n/a nxt to the box

section 6.7 - I met all the requirement for uk naturalisation. should I cross the whole sentence or write not applicable next to the box.

please advice

thank you

akhurshid

Re: AN NATURALISATION FORM :Section 6 declaration by applica

Post by akhurshid » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Delete the one with * leave the other one blank.

ricardo86
Newly Registered

Re: AN NATURALISATION FORM :Section 6 declaration by applica

Post by ricardo86 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi, ive sent my application for citizenship on Tuesday 23-02-2015. I kept a copy off the application for myself. On the page of de declaration I answered all the questions relevant to myself, and signed the declaration. the problem is I cant remember if I added the date beside the signature, I may have but not sure anymore. Can You tell me if my application would fail just cause I didn't add the date?
Thanks!