ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent: format to withdraw an appeal from tribunal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Vasu45
Newly Registered

urgent: format to withdraw an appeal from tribunal

Post by Vasu45 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi,
My husband case is on appeal with the tribunal, i want to withdraw the appeal and make a fresh application. can anyone please tell me the format to withdraw the appeal. Please.
Thanks.

Amethyst Jans
Newly Registered

Re: urgent: format to withdraw an appeal from tribunal

Post by Amethyst Jans » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:39 pm

Hi,

I also have the same situation and I also have the same question. I received a letter from the tribunal saying they received our notice of appeal for them. However, they ask my respondent to prepare the relevant documents for my appeal and the process will take for about 15 weeks. Saying they will write to me in May 4th, 2016. Now, I wonder if it is possible, I am considering of cancelling my appeal. However, in their site I checked says, I can withdraw my appeal. The process takes so long and it feels like getting lost in the middle of nowhere in this process.

"Only you or your representative can withdraw your appeal. Contact the tribunal in writing if you want to withdraw your appeal - include your appeal number. The tribunal will decide whether to give you permission to withdraw, or if the hearing will go ahead.

If your hearing is less than 7 days away, contact the hearing centre where your appeal is scheduled."

Thanks