ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

partner visa help plz...

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Vasu45
Newly Registered

partner visa help plz...

Post by Vasu45 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Hi,
I am a tier 4 student. until psw tier 1, me and my husband were on independent visas. in 2014 august we have married and i went on to a student visa and my husband applied as a dependent on me from this country. we have also confirmed with the homeoffice by calling them number of times to confirm that my husband would get the visa or not. we spoke to almost 7-10 and all of them said he will get it. and i have also stated that the college i am applying is just a college and not the university, still they have said the same thing that he would get the visa. but the result was his visa got rejected and his appeal is going on. we were living together since last 6 1/2 years. now i have changed my sponsorship to university and now we want to withdraw his appeal and make a fresh application as dependent on me. please help in what the next step do i do now? I am worried, do my husband get visa if I make fresh application? if so, can anyone tell me how long will it take to get the visa in his case. Do my husband has still right to work until he get the visa? please help.

Greenie
Respected Guru

Re: partner visa help plz...

Post by Greenie » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Have you already been granted tier 4 leave for your university course or will you be applying at the same time as your husband?

What is the nqf level of your course and how long is it?

Vasu45
Newly Registered

Re: partner visa help plz...

Post by Vasu45 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi,
I have got my visa for the university, and my course is 15 months long.