ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa online application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jamal80
Newly Registered

Family Visitor Visa online application

Post by jamal80 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Hi,

I am just filling an application on Visa4UK website. I am applying for my mom and dad as family visitor.

Do I have to apply separately? It seems from the questions that it does not ask 2nd applicant etc on the form.

I am asking just to be sure. Many thanks.

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: Family Visitor Visa online application

Post by Mauser1905 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:09 am

jamal80 wrote:Hi,

I am just filling an application on Visa4UK website. I am applying for my mom and dad as family visitor.

Do I have to apply separately? It seems from the questions that it does not ask 2nd applicant etc on the form.

I am asking just to be sure. Many thanks.
You can create a single online account in visa4uk website.
Within the account you can apply for both the family members. Each person will require individual application form.

However your mom's form will have section on information about any other person travelling together in that your fathers details will go and vice versa.