ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My application was refused and given 10 days to leave

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

itiz

Re: 7 years continuous residency

Post by itiz » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:45 am

Zee ali wrote:
itiz wrote:Dont know what an SAR is.

We r in 2015 now. Better to request it again to see what is in there. U seem to be an educated man and can read yourself. When i requested my SAR they have all the information and notes attached to my files. Did u read your previous SAR by yourself?

Found the website

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration

Will send a SAR today. Thanks

itiz

SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

Post by itiz » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:28 pm

Hello,
I am requesting a SAR from the HO.

Can you advise on the items in red below

Describe below the data you require. If you require additional space please continue on page 4.

Please be as specific as possible about the data you require.

Do i ask about my entire history, as I have been coming into the UK since I was 2 ( But was not born here ), through to my teens and early 20s, and been in the UK since the last 8 years plus.

thanks
Itiz

itiz

Seeking a new barrister for april 9th - in London

Post by itiz » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:43 am

Hello Guys
I need a barrister to represent me on april 9th.

You can read about my case here http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1153823 or simply read through my posts.

My present barrister says he will be unavailable and sad thing was I had to chase him for over 3 weeks before he finally replied yesterday. He increased his fees and said he will be sending someone on the day, but has not given me the person's portfolio.

Please either reply to this on inbox me

many thanks
itiz

itiz

Is it lawful for a caseworker to sabotage one's application

Post by itiz » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Hello guys,
My barrister advised I focus on article 8 ( ie my human rights, private life and interest of my daughter who will be 7 in nov ) and forget whatever might have transpired. I do not know the status of my x wife, but will make 10 years in the country in sept

However I just want to ask.

1. My 2008, tier 1 work permit dependent application was informally withdrawn in 2010 by a caseworker. Who put my wife alone through and returned my passport alone without any notices.

2. I applied again for FLR(O) which was rejected without any right of appeal

3. I was forcibly and aggressively served a removal notice, while I had a pending application, as they lied I had none since 2008

After a lengthy complaints with the PHSOmbudsman, I was finally given a ROA. But the HO changed their stories 3 times, from blaming my x wife, they now blame me for no 1 above

My marriage was destroyed only because of 1 above, which leaves my daughter in a broken home.

I have proof of no 1 above and put it to the PHSO complaints which the HO failed to respond to the 4 deadlines set, instead they insisted the PHSO drop the case and I express ROA ( which was initially denied, in courts )

Please advise ( I am trying to educate myself, as my pain means nothing without expression in the laid down laws )
itiz

itiz

no bundles received from HO ???

Post by itiz » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:22 pm

hello guys
my appeal is coming up and the directions said, that each party should send its bundles to the other, however am yet to receive anything from the HO

is this something to worry about ?

itiz

Obie
Ireland

Re: no bundles received from HO ???

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:29 pm

I will strongly advice that all matters related to your case are consolidated in one thread.

Please desist from opening different thread on one issue.

In future I will simply lock your post.

I hope it will not get to that.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

itiz

Post by itiz » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Obie wrote:I will strongly advice that all matters related to your case are consolidated in one thread.

Please desist from opening different thread on one issue.

In future I will simply lock your post.

I hope it will not get to that.
I dont understand, so if I have a new question, do I stick to the old thread ???

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:09 pm

If it is a different matter relating to the same issue, then it is best to put in one thread.

Example:

1. Hearing Date

2. Bundles.

They are all the same issues, therefore there is no point opening different threads.

itiz

Post by itiz » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Hello guys,
I got my hearing on the 9th of april. ie next week thursday.

However I never got any bundles or anything from the HO. Can you kindly advise

thanks
itiz

itiz

Post by itiz » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:19 am

Hi guys
Update: my case for the 9th was adjourned to October 26. I got a call on the 7th at 4.30pm to notify me

Reason given was lack of court time

muahid786
BANNED

Re: SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

Post by muahid786 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Hi
Did you receive your SAR file?

muahid786
BANNED

Post by muahid786 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:44 pm

I have submitted my SAR request more than 90 days but i did not receive my file yet, however i have received my acknowledgement withing five days after submitting my SAR application.

I will appreciate if you some one can put light how to contact them? I have send email so many times but no response .

itiz

Post by itiz » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:10 pm

same thing here, and they took the money out of my account and never replied my email

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:36 pm

Getting your MP involved is an option open to you, or a complaint to the Data Protection commissioner.

It has happened fews times with client I was involved with, and their MP helped resolved the matter.

itiz

Post by itiz » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:43 am

Obie wrote:Getting your MP involved is an option open to you, or a complaint to the Data Protection commissioner.

It has happened fews times with client I was involved with, and their MP helped resolved the matter.

Parliament has been dissolved, but good thing is my hearing was moved from april 9th to October 26. My daughter will be 7 by then

itiz

The Home Is Trying To Destroy My Life ? 2007 - Date

Post by itiz » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:18 pm

hi guys,
I have a daughter who will be 7 (born here) in November and a 1st tier tribunal hearing oct. My x wife is NOT settled and I dont know her true status.

BACKGROUND
2008 Tier 1 application sent ( I was the dependent of my x wife)
2010 A HO caseworker throws out my passport without any notices whatsoever and approve my x wife ( this led to my divorce)

I resent a FLR(O) which was refused with no rights of appeal and demanded I leave the UK in 28days, so I reported to the Ombudsman and completed their complaints.

The HO came up with lies ( eg they claimed the caseworker withdrew my application bcos my marriage collapsed) Upon showing evidence they were lying, they made a 180degree turn around insisting I express an appeal in courts. Hence my local MP, wrote the immigration minister, who replied last week, claiming I applied for a LTR last year amongst many other lies, they also claimed I dont have a daughter, then later changed it to I dont have a true relationship or need to be there for my daughter

Meanwhile, they invited me to their office and forced me to accept a removal notice

Am shocked beyond words, as its evident the HO are lying, hence am meant to appear in court as an individual facing deportation and argue against

1. being falsely setup
2. lies ???

itiz

secret.simon

Re: The Home Is Trying To Destroy My Life ? 2007 - Date

Post by secret.simon » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:18 am

Apply for an SAR with the Home Office and see what it says.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:05 am

itiz wrote:hi guys,
I have a daughter who will be 7 (born here) in November and a 1st tier tribunal hearing oct. My x wife is NOT settled and I dont know her true status.

BACKGROUND
2008 Tier 1 application sent ( I was the dependent of my x wife)
2010 A HO caseworker throws out my passport without any notices whatsoever and approve my x wife ( this led to my divorce)

I resent a FLR(O) which was refused with no rights of appeal and demanded I leave the UK in 28days, so I reported to the Ombudsman and completed their complaints.

The HO came up with lies ( eg they claimed the caseworker withdrew my application bcos my marriage collapsed) Upon showing evidence they were lying, they made a 180degree turn around insisting I express an appeal in courts. Hence my local MP, wrote the immigration minister, who replied last week, claiming I applied for a LTR last year amongst many other lies, they also claimed I dont have a daughter, then later changed it to I dont have a true relationship or need to be there for my daughter

Meanwhile, they invited me to their office and forced me to accept a removal notice

Am shocked beyond words, as its evident the HO are lying, hence am meant to appear in court as an individual facing deportation and argue against

1. being falsely setup
2. lies ???

itiz
You will have your day in court. Just try and prepare yourself well. From my experience, lies has never prevailed over truth. Lies has many directions, but truth us a one way traffic.

It make little sense venting your frustration on the forum. I am sure your solicitor will see you through this difficulties successfully..

itiz

Post by itiz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:50 am

secret.simon wrote:Apply for an SAR with the Home Office and see what it says.
I applied for a sar in April. As my court date was adjourned from then.

The HO took money from my account and never replied to date. I have been going back and forth with them and my local MP and to date, nothing was ever sent

In 2010 my then solicitor got an sar.

itiz

Post by itiz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:58 am

Obie wrote: You will have your day in court. Just try and prepare yourself well. From my experience, lies has never prevailed over truth. Lies has many directions, but truth us a one way traffic.

It make little sense venting your frustration on the forum. I am sure your solicitor will see you through this difficulties successfully..

Thanks

Tbh what shocks me is that the govt is lying, stooping low. When they don't have to

What are the procedures in court. As my barrister demands money for an audience

I don't like the idea of courts. However what happens when it's obvious the HO is lying ?

Thanks

itiz

Post by itiz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:13 am

Obie wrote: It make little sense venting your frustration on the forum. I am sure your solicitor will see you through this difficulties successfully..
Again, I'll add. Am not venting frustration, contrary to what it might seem.

I have always gotten useful advise here and funny enough. There is nothing like a good solicitor. As its either u are lucky or not. My first two solicitors were so badly mistaken. Yet they convinced me on the wrong path and though I have a daughter going on 7, I haven't worked or on benefits in the last 8/9 yrs but living of a successful and benevolent family

My arguments is what to expect in courts and any other helpful advise on how to counter lies ? Will be very well appreciated

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:23 am

Well countering lies will be the job of your representative once he or she has acquainted hin or herself with the facts of the case.

You are not a litigant in person, but being represented , so I don't see how these advise will benefit you , when you rep may have a different strategy.

itiz

Post by itiz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:34 am

Obie wrote:Well countering lies will be the job of your representative once he or she has acquainted hin or herself with the facts of the case.

You are not a litigant in person, but being represented , so I don't see how these advise will benefit you , when you rep may have a different strategy.

Thanks Obie,
but I have always found it EXTREMELY HELPFUL to educate myself with a good understanding of both th elegal system and the matter at hand.

So are you saying I wont be allowed to speak in court ?

The other area I find funny, is that. The HO claims I am going to court based on a refused LTR which I never applied for ??? Hence I was served a removal notice, in summary, I am an individual facing deportation ( an offender). How does this work in a tribunal system ???

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:42 am

Again if something is wrong it will be the lawyer's duty to resolve it.

You did apply for Leave to Remain , so LTR is correct.

There are many strands and aspect to your case which the lawyer will address by means of a witness statement from you and a skeleton argument from him or herself.

It make no sense for me or anyone else to dissect your case on the forum. That is why there is a rep and you give him instructions as to how to proceed.

itiz

Post by itiz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:54 am

Obie wrote:
You did apply for Leave to Remain , so LTR is correct.
I applied for LTR in 2012 - Which was correctly acknowledged by the HO( After the unlawful withdrawal of my 2008 application in 2010 )
I NEVER applied for LTR in 2014, which was has no iota of truth.

I was asked to leave the country after the refusal of my 2012 LTR, so after I showed via the Ombudsman that the HO were lying, the Ombudsman wanted to investigate them, after a 32 week repeated failure to respond to an 8 week deadline, hence the HO claimed in between I applied for a second LTR and asked me to express my grievances in court as an individual awaiting removal