ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not received yet

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

suneshkumar
Newly Registered
India

BRP not received yet

Post by suneshkumar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:06 pm

Hi Friends

I have applied ILR on 21-Feb-2015 in Croydon and is successful, I still havent received my BRP card, is there anyone else applied on the same day? if yes can you please let me know if your BRP is received or not please?

Thanks!

Sunesh

prasanthece
Newly Registered

Re: BRP not received yet

Post by prasanthece » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:54 pm

Ya mine was approved on 17/02/2015 and still waiting for my BRP card

ayush43
Newly Registered

Post by ayush43 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 pm

suneshkumar wrote:Hi Friends

I have applied ILR on 21-Feb-2015 in Croydon and is successful, I still havent received my BRP card, is there anyone else applied on the same day? if yes can you please let me know if your BRP is received or not please?

Thanks!

Sunesh
Sunesh, did you receive a BRP letter from Home Office?, the letter has bar codes to take to the post office, no BRP letter, no Card.
wait for a few more days then enquire.

I applied mine ending 24/2/15, I kept checking my bank to confirm if they have taken money, bingo, when I saw on my bank statement HOME OFFICE, I knew it was successful, hence within 3 days I received a BRP LETTER to take to post office for finger prints and scans and photo.
Well,

ayush43
Newly Registered

Post by ayush43 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 pm

ayush43 wrote:

Thanks!

Sunesh
Sunesh, did you receive a BRP letter from Home Office?, the letter has bar codes to take to the post office, no BRP letter, no Card.

I applied mine ending 24/2/15, I kept checking my bank to confirm if they have taken money, bingo, when I saw on my bank statement HOME OFFICE, I knew it was successful, hence within 3 days I received a BRP LETTER to take to post office for finger prints and scans and photo.
Well,in the BRP letter, its quoted 'application to be completed within the customer service standard 8 wks for LLR, or 6 months for ILR application unless lucky, you get sooner..money talks..premium service is best, in & out within a day..but you pay lots of ££££

pranathi
Newly Registered

Post by pranathi » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi ours was approved on 22nd Feb 2015 at Croydon. STill waiting for BRP cards. I am callig DX courier everyday and they haven't got any outstanding deliveries for my postcode.

But Home office replied to my email this morning saying "BRP has been produced recently and should be out for delivery". If i got that email today... DX guys said they will collect them today and deliver tomorrow or day after.

Is there anyone else with similar issue?

suneshkumar
Newly Registered
India

Post by suneshkumar » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:05 pm

ayush43 wrote:
ayush43 wrote:

Thanks!

Sunesh

Well,in the BRP letter, its quoted 'application to be completed within the customer service standard 8 wks for LLR, or 6 months for ILR application unless lucky, you get sooner..money talks..premium service is best, in & out within a day..but you pay lots of ££££
Hi

I applied directly in Croydon office via PEO and on the same dday I got the letter, waiting for BRP card now

Thanks!

suneshkumar
Newly Registered
India

Post by suneshkumar » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:06 am

Hi Guys

I am still waiting for the BRP delivery, I dropped a mail to Home Office today.

Anyone else received it?

Thanks!

Sunesh

pranathi
Newly Registered

Post by pranathi » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:55 am

My card is delivered this morning. Happy days!!!