ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Removal Order

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

illius
Newly Registered

Removal Order

Post by illius » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:17 am

Hi Dear,
This is Alam before you. I would like to share my problems and want to get some solution from you. I am an asylum applicant and my asylum was refused 2014 August but did not give right to appeal due to my visa expired. After expiring my visa 2015, 19 January, my Lawyer seek a removal order that generate a right to appeal to the case owner. But we did not get any response from them since February. we send a letter to make removal order by fax to my case owner. we did not get any response yet. before i've got asylum support but they stooped due to refusal asylum case. but however, i applied again for asylum support last week. my lawyer suggested me to go to MP and seeking his help him regarding this fact. however i am totally worry and do not know actually what should i do? in this circumstances i need your your help if you have this experience please let me know i obliged thereby.
(how many months they normally take for removal order)
Best regards Alam

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Removal Order

Post by Zee ali » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:01 am

illius wrote:Hi Dear,
This is Alam before you. I would like to share my problems and want to get some solution from you. I am an asylum applicant and my asylum was refused 2014 August but did not give right to appeal due to my visa expired. After expiring my visa 2015, 19 January, my Lawyer seek a removal order that generate a right to appeal to the case owner. But we did not get any response from them since February. we send a letter to make removal order by fax to my case owner. we did not get any response yet. before i've got asylum support but they stooped due to refusal asylum case. but however, i applied again for asylum support last week. my lawyer suggested me to go to MP and seeking his help him regarding this fact. however i am totally worry and do not know actually what should i do? in this circumstances i need your your help if you have this experience please let me know i obliged thereby.
(how many months they normally take for removal order)
Best regards Alam
tell us more about your immigration history.

when did u come into this country? Do u family kids here with u ?

On what basis u apply for asylum? how much time they took the refuse your asylum case

Regards
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

illius
Newly Registered

Post by illius » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:25 pm

i came in 2009 as a student visa. my case is based on religious and political matter ground. i claimed asylum in 2014 and after 7 months they refused but didnt give right to appeal due to my student visa finished. i am alone here but my wife in my country. my question is how do i get the removal order that generate right to appeal. how much time they normally take? does my MP can do anythings. thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:41 pm

illius wrote:i came in 2009 as a student visa. my case is based on religious and political matter ground. i claimed asylum in 2014 and after 7 months they refused but didnt give right to appeal due to my student visa finished. i am alone here but my wife in my country. my question is how do i get the removal order that generate right to appeal. how much time they normally take? does my MP can do anythings. thanks
Do u have any solicitor? Tell him to do it for u

if not than write to your case owner.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:56 pm

what is your country of origin?

illius
Newly Registered

Post by illius » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:45 pm

india

iamnew

Post by iamnew » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Its hard to imagine people from India claming asylum. I don't think you will succeed