ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr sucess

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

naveengosain
Newly Registered

ilr sucess

Post by naveengosain » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi guys thanks everyone. Today I got ilr from solihull birmingham with my wife as dependent. If I could help any one regarding the documents. Most welcome. I took last 12 month salary slips and bank statements ,life in uk , and english qualification. My appointment was at 9.30 and by 11 we were out. Plz take all photocopies of every page of pp as it makes it quick and easy for them. Now I have to wait for biometric card as I have to apply for kids mn1 aged 7 and 4 both born in uk. But I dont have marriage certificate never had one. We were married in india . Does somebody knows what is the alternate of marriage certificate in form mn1?

Vijaya reddy
Newly Registered

Re: ilr sucess

Post by Vijaya reddy » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Congrats

montysingh

Post by montysingh » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:34 pm

hello mate

congrats on your ILR

Regarding marriage certificate, is your marriage registered in India and you actually got the certificate but you forgot in india.

Or you never registered it in the court and just got married with religious ceremony,

If, you never registered in india for your marriage, you cannot get the certificate till you go back there and register the marriage first in the court.

the other alternative is to get married here again, give the notice in marriage registrar office for about £35 and an early notice of about 30 days and thats it. Both you and your wife will need their birth certificate along with the passports though.

i hope this helps

c0ntract0r
Newly Registered

Post by c0ntract0r » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:14 pm

Congrats ! What was your visa status and were you a full time employee or in contracting ?