ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refusal 245ZV AND ACADEMIC PROGRESS

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

E164NP
Newly Registered

Visa refusal 245ZV AND ACADEMIC PROGRESS

Post by E164NP » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi i was refused a visa based on 245ZV, because the money in my account dipped below the recommended 7380 pounds
to 6900, but I had already paid 600 pounds towards accomodation. The money paid towards accomodation was not
in the CAS letter but I provided the reciept the I printed out after confirmation of payment. My question is that does the money
already paid to the university for accomodation not count towards maintainance fees. The course has started and it is too late to register can I still ask for an administrative review.

I have applied for a tier 4 NVQ level 7 visa twice already to achieve a post graduate diploma and a masters in Business Management and I want to apply for another tier 4 NVQ level 7 visa in Enterprise information systems with SAP training which is a professional qualification, do I have a strong case for academic progression. thanks

riz1986

Re: Visa refusal 245ZV AND ACADEMIC PROGRESS

Post by riz1986 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:59 am

go for admin review citing ur paid accommodation fee along wid receipts , official letters etc n can win on dat basis
as far academic progression if HO hasn't raised this so far den u shld be okay

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Re: Visa refusal 245ZV AND ACADEMIC PROGRESS

Post by aaliya1986 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:18 pm

you had a cas from Tier 4 Highly Trusted Sponsor, which means you can start studying as soon as you are issued with a CAS letter.
the fact that you did not register for the course and you plan to go for an administrative review, i do not know whether your university will support you in this.

moreover you staying on level 7 for three courses also questions your credibility in the eyes of the case worker. but as this point was not raised therefore try to diminish the points raised in the refusal rather than making new troubles for you and saying about previous level 7's