ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 4 Refusal - No clear detail, kindly help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sweety2302
Newly Registered

UK Tier 4 Refusal - No clear detail, kindly help

Post by sweety2302 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:48 pm

I have been refused Tier 4 visa but I couldnt understand the following:

1. In the English Language requirement, it is mentioned that " I am satisfied that you meet this requirement " but the question in the title is " English Language requirement - unable to show proficiency at the interview"

What does this exactly means? because this could be taken in two ways . 1. I have fulfilled the requirement - I'm fluent , 2. I have fulfilled the requirement that I'm unable to show proficiency, so which one is this?

At the start I thought it was the first option, but recently I had a chance to view a refusal letter. In the letter, the student was refused under non genuine student category, i.e 245 (k) , but in her English language requirement it was written " I'm satisfied this requirement is not applicable to your application. So I'm really confused.

And the same applies for 2. " Not satisfied that the applicant is not a genuine student". It is again mentioned " I am satisfied that you meet this requirement " , so according to the ECO am I a genuine student or not?

Kindly advice.
Attachments
10.jpg
10.jpg (78.74 KiB) Viewed 1171 times

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Re: UK Tier 4 Refusal - No clear detail, kindly help

Post by aaliya1986 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:44 pm

First of all,

you have been refused because you did not meet the maintenance requirement. You were not awarded the 10 points for maintenance because there were problems with you bank balance. Please read the top of the page which you have posted.
Although you have had sufficient funds to pay for your fees, but those funds were not there for a consecutive 28 day period.
which means that the minimum required amount would have fallen down in the 28 day period.

and the ECO saying about your proficiency of English and you not being a genuine student means that you were not good enough at the interview. but anyway even if your genuine student credibility and English proficiency requirement would have been met you would get refused for Maintenance.

Best is to get your statement again and keep the money as stated in the tier 4 policy guidance, and re-apply. make sure you perform well in the interview this time and answer the questions well enough to show your proficiency and credibility.

Zala
Newly Registered

Post by Zala » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:40 pm

My visa got refused because at interview i stated about staying for PHD after MS . should i apply for admin review

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Zala wrote:My visa got refused because at interview i stated about staying for PHD after MS . should i apply for admin review
you visa cannot be refused for saying that you plan to go for PHD after MS. there will be more reasons.
and it would be helpful if you can attach a picture of the refusal or write here what has been written there,

Zala
Newly Registered

Re: UK Tier 4 Refusal - PlEASE HELP

Post by Zala » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:02 pm

02.jpg

Zala
Newly Registered

Post by Zala » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:16 am

02.jpg
Refusal documents
02.jpg (497.61 KiB) Viewed 753 times