ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan visitor short term visa rejection advise

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abc111
BANNED

Pakistan visitor short term visa rejection advise

Post by abc111 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Hi
I applied for my mother short term visit to see me in the UK. I am UK citizen. I made application on her behalf online.

Her application stated that she is retired government employee and receives pension (Public funds and Benefits) as well as she has properties from where she receives the rent. Family members are dependent on her. She did not submit any evidence for her earnings.

Her visa has been refused on the grounds that SHE IS DEPENDENT herself. Therefore it can not be satisfied that she will not need access the public funds in the UK as well as she will be leaving UK once visa expired.

Right to appeal has been limited to section 84(1)(c) of Nationality Immigration and Asylum Act 2002.

Please suggest what is the way of appealing?

I would like to submit same sponsor documents which are now around 1.5 months old would that be acceptable?

Many thanks.

abc111
BANNED

Re: Pakistan visitor short term visa rejection advise

Post by abc111 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:22 pm

The refusal text states as below:

" I have therefore refused your application because I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities. that you meet all of the above requirements of the relevant paragraph(s) of the United Kingdom Immigration Rules."

"Your right to appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Ace 2002 (www.legislation.gov.uk)".

Please advise...
Thanks

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:18 am

Anyone please!...

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Sorry to know your refusal.

Appeal is limited to human rights basis. SO forget it. A fresh re-application is more beneficial.

You said applicant did not submit any evidence of earnings. Clearly the application was poorly supported in objective evidence. An ECO would see the bank statements for the income+expenditure you state in the application form. Onus is on the applicant to provide clear, complete evidence of financial, social ties to home country. Why they want to visit the UK, what will not make them seek recourse to public funds, and why would they return back to home country after visit without overstaying. You can answer on the forum, however ECO has to see and satisfy himself/herself on the credibility and intentions.

e.g. property documents in applicant's name, income received from property/ies, this then can be shown in applicant's bank acocunts including the pension statements. any other trail of income source. Remember any substantial figure transactions in the bank account which does not match monthly income shown may cause concern and chance for refusal. These transaction should be clarified and explained with appropriate evidence before sending in the application by the applicant.

Also have a keen look through this latest guidance document on visit visa and credibility and intentions:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 5_0EXT.pdf

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:27 pm

Thanks. I will be making new application and seek following guidance:
1. I made application online on my mother behalf and and used my email address. Now in order to make changes will i have to create a new account with new email address.
2. This time i am attaching her pension documents, bank statement and property docs. Is that fine or do i need more?
3. I would like to use same my/ sponsor bank statements which are now around 1 month old is that fine or do i need to get fresher ones?...

Thanks

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Thanks. I will be making new application and seek following guidance:
1. I made application online on my mother behalf and and used my email address. Now in order to make changes will i have to create a new account with new email address.
2. This time i am attaching her pension documents, bank statement and property docs. Is that fine or do i need more?
3. I would like to use same my/ sponsor bank statements which are now around 1 month old is that fine or do i need to get fresher ones?...

Thanks

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:03 am

abc111 wrote:Thanks. I will be making new application and seek following guidance:
1. I made application online on my mother behalf and and used my email address. Now in order to make changes will i have to create a new account with new email address.not sure but try using the previous login details, it should let you use the original account for new applications. When you say changes are you meaning to edit old application? You wont be able to do that. It will be fresh application with all data entered freshly with new numbers generated.
2. This time i am attaching her pension documents, bank statement and property docs. Is that fine or do i need more? If you have more and these are relevant then there is no harm including, will only help.
3. I would like to use same my/ sponsor bank statements which are now around 1 month old is that fine or do i need to get fresher ones?...if 1 month old then you are very close to get latest month's documents, If I were you I would attach latest documents immediate to application date as reasonably practical as possible.

Thanks
Hope this helps.

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Many thanks sir.
From sponsor: Are online printed out bank statements acceptable?!

Thanks

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:35 pm

abc111 wrote:Many thanks sir.
From sponsor: Are online printed out bank statements acceptable?!

Thanks
If I were you I would send original bank statements and photocopy. (transaction print out on its own from internet banking are not acceptable). You wouldn't want to take another chance for this reapplication.

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Thanks.
The way application is dealt in Pakistan. The high commission takes the copies of the original and says if original is acceptable. The copies and application is then sent to Abu Dahbi for process while originals are given back to the applicant! I have checked this and they are saying that online statements are fine...

Thanks.

t_1505
Newly Registered

Post by t_1505 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:17 am

Hi Sir

I am on entrepreneur visa. I want to bring my mum here on visit visa. She has 40K coming in her bank since 4 months which purposely i asked a family friend to deposit in her bank using a cheque so I can show this as my dad's pension or some investment share (dad passed away recently). Now someone told me that at least she should have 4lac in her bank so I put 3lac more in her bank (not i transferred from uk but my another sister who is living with her since dad passed away)she deposited this money in her bank. In her bank now she got 4 lac 40k PKR. She also got a property on her name worth 25lac on her name. In family ties i have planned to show my sister who is living with her with her children and mum is taking care of them as shes alone after dada and also her property plus the regular money coming in her bank.
In my bank (in UK) i have monthly transactions of nearly 10K every month and also got 3000 pounds since a week which i will not use until i will apply for her visa.

Can anyone tell me please what other documents i need to show in order to bring her. I got tenancy agreement, accommodation report, bills on my name. Your kind reply will be highly appreciated.

Meer