ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PAK321

Re: Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

Post by PAK321 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:17 pm

BeenThruItAll wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:
Hey you been thru all,

If you are not a troll why your mule is burning. I am sure you got something fishy in u.
here some ppl have more than one id. Hope its not you.
if someone has doubt abt anything better to get it cleared.
But some stupid trolls dont understand. So keep ur dirty mule shut. And u dont need to reply. Piss off
I'll just leave this here.
I came here to help others. There is no point if we have individuals like imraniqbal2010 that wants to take information from us and then attack us because he refuses to accept the fact that some applications are being processed quickly. One can only guess how many people he has scared away from posting their timelines.

Good luck to all that are waiting for approvals. I'll be helping others in another thread, I'm done here.
you dont need to go BeenThruItAll, these kind of people are every where, we just need to ignore them, which i am going to do

PAK321

Post by PAK321 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:19 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
BeenThruItAll wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:
Hey you been thru all,

If you are not a troll why your mule is burning. I am sure you got something fishy in u.
But some stupid trolls dont understand. So keep ur dirty mule shut. And u dont need to reply. Piss off
I'll just leave this here.
I came here to help others. There is no point if we have individuals like imraniqbal2010 that wants to take information from us and then attack us because he refuses to accept the fact that some applications are being processed quickly. One can only guess how many people he has scared away from posting their timelines.

Good luck to all that are waiting for approvals. I'll be helping others in another thread, I'm done here.
Keep bluffing u idiot. Even u were told not to reply but u have so much of spare time i can imagine. So bugger off
Another show of his training, its not his fault. LOL :D :D :D

PAK321

Post by PAK321 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:22 pm

jaweb wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:
BeenThruItAll wrote:
Hey you been thru all,

Keep bluffing u idiot. Even u were told not to reply but u have so much of spare time i can imagine. So bugger off

Maybe you should do the same. Your manner is more than disgusting. If you have nothing to say than insulting others then dont write anything. We are not interested!
Dont entertain him , just ignore guys

mph888
Newly Registered

Post by mph888 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Eligibility criteria: 3 years as spouse of UK citizen
Language criteria met: Life in the UK
Current nationality: Canadian
Method of application: By post
Date of application: 28/08/2014
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of acknowledgment & clearance of fee: 06/08/2014
Date of the famous ‘Following recent clarification of the Nationality rules’ letter received: 02/02/2015
Date approval issued: awaiting

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Called home office, but no update yet, still in process. Applied 10th of feb 2015

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Why you called ?
You applied one month before
imraniqbal2010 wrote:Called home office, but no update yet, still in process. Applied 10th of feb 2015

bestofall
Newly Registered

Post by bestofall » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:58 pm

Eligibility criteria: 5 years & 15+ years ILR
Language criteria met: LITUK + CEFR C1
Method of application: Post
Date of application: 10/09/14
Payment method: CC
Date of receipt by UKBA: 11/09/14
Date of acknowledgment: 17/09/14
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 19/09/14
Date approval received: 04/03/2015 (dated 27/02/2015)
Date of ceremony: TBC

Badman87

Post by Badman87 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Ozgueler,

It was nice to see you at the ceremony today. Good luck with everything! I went straight to the post office to apply for the passport :D
People, please ignore ImranIqbal - he's just frustrated and obviously jealous that other people are receiving approvals quickly. I got mine decided in 8 days and went to the ceremony and met another member (ozgueler) off this forum there, so what have you got to say about that?! Also Imran, why do you keep posting the same timeline without updates? I wonder why yours is taking long - maybe it's karma for your disgusting behaviour.

Anyway people, stay strong, pray and everything will work out fairly soon. See you at the passport section!
God Bless!

mavdi

Post by mavdi » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:18 pm

bestofall wrote:Eligibility criteria: 5 years & 15+ years ILR
Language criteria met: LITUK + CEFR C1
Method of application: Post
Date of application: 10/09/14
Payment method: CC
Date of receipt by UKBA: 11/09/14
Date of acknowledgment: 17/09/14
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 19/09/14
Date approval received: 04/03/2015 (dated 27/02/2015)
Date of ceremony: TBC
Wooohooo congratz. I saw it on the doc.

For anyone interested, you can add your timelines in this doc here:

bromleysouthbs
Newly Registered

Post by bromleysouthbs » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:10 pm

bromleysouthbs wrote:Eligibility criteria: 5 yr (ILR)
Language criteria met: Life in The UK Test + Indian college engineering degree
Method of application: NCS
Council : Bromley
Date of application: 17/02/2015
Date of receipt by UKBA: Awaiting
Payment method: Credit Card
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 25/02/2015
Date of acknowledgment letter received: 4/03/2015 (letter is dated 25/02/2015 received by post)
Date approval received: Awaiting
Date of ceremony: Awaiting
[/quote]

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Any approval today?
Last edited by imraniqbal2010 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ozgueler
Newly Registered

Post by Ozgueler » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:50 pm

Badman87 wrote:Ozgueler,

It was nice to see you at the ceremony today. Good luck with everything! I went straight to the post office to apply for the passport :D
People, please ignore ImranIqbal - he's just frustrated and obviously jealous that other people are receiving approvals quickly. I got mine decided in 8 days and went to the ceremony and met another member (ozgueler) off this forum there, so what have you got to say about that?! Also Imran, why do you keep posting the same timeline without updates? I wonder why yours is taking long - maybe it's karma for your disgusting behaviour.

Anyway people, stay strong, pray and everything will work out fairly soon. See you at the passport section!
God Bless!
It was nice to meet you Badman,
Thanks for coming over & saying hi. Good luck with your passport application. I am going on holiday soon. Therefore I will apply on my return. In the meantime I will follow the passport section.
Take care

T51820

Post by T51820 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Eligibility criteria: 10+ years in the UK, 10+ years having ILR
Language criteria met - Life in the UK and Exempt country
Council name if NCS used: Newbury
Date of application: March 4, 2015
Payment method: Debit card
Date of receipt by UKBA:
Date of acknowledgment:
Date of debit or clearance of fees:
Date approval received:
Date of ceremony:
Naturalisation:
Date of receipt by UKBA: March 5, 2015
Approval: March 17, 2015 (received 23/3/15)
Group Ceremony: March 25, 2015
----
Passport Application: March 25, 2015
Passport Appointment: April 2, 2015
Passport Receipt: April 8, 2015

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Which email address from acknowledgement letter comes?
esmsi wrote:Received 24/02/2015 at 0815
Eligibility criteria: 10 YEARS + ILR 1 year
Language criteria met: UK MSc degree & Life in the UK
Council name if NCS used: London
Date of application: 23 FEB 2015 Monday
Payment method: Debit Card fees taken 27 Feb 2015 Friday
Date of acknowledgment:
Date approval received:
Date of ceremony: waiting

I think they are fast now.

happyguy82

Post by happyguy82 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:14 pm

waiz89k wrote:
I am not pointing out or picking up anyone here but these 1 week/2 weeks approvals seem unreal to me when there r people waiting for ages. Rules are/should be same for everyone, If HO is doing extra scrutiny (coz of that famous report on 11 Dec) for one then it should be done for all. OR does anybody have any idea that what is the logic or reason behind not doing it for everyone???
Yes the same rules apply to everyone. The reason some are delayed could be because they trigger further checks. e.g. dodgy travel history, background, etc. The fact that some people get approved quicker doesn't mean they're subject to a different set of rules; but rather their circumstances make it easier and quicker for the approval.

Badman87

Post by Badman87 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:12 am

I just got a private message from imraniqbal.
"Yeah, Right. Ignore Imran. Did I slept with ur .....?"
You can't even string two sentences together you uneducated imbecile. Senior members, this guy is a nuisance!

waiz89k

Post by waiz89k » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:14 am

happyguy82 wrote:
waiz89k wrote:
I am not pointing out or picking up anyone here but these 1 week/2 weeks approvals seem unreal to me when there r people waiting for ages. Rules are/should be same for everyone, If HO is doing extra scrutiny (coz of that famous report on 11 Dec) for one then it should be done for all. OR does anybody have any idea that what is the logic or reason behind not doing it for everyone???
Yes the same rules apply to everyone. The reason some are delayed could be because they trigger further checks. e.g. dodgy travel history, background, etc. The fact that some people get approved quicker doesn't mean they're subject to a different set of rules; but rather their circumstances make it easier and quicker for the approval.
Please correct me if I am wrong, so u mean whoever is waiting for more than a usaul time have had something dodgy in their history e.g. dodgy travel history, background, etc. (quoting your words exactly). If u mean what I understood than i dont think so it is the case.

If ones application is delayed, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE DECEIVED HO IN THE PAST, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE DONE SOMETHING DODGY IN THEIR NATURALISATION APPLICATION OR ANY PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS OR HAVE DONE SOMETHING DODGY WITH ANY OF THE GOVT ORGINISATIONS.

If for a second hypothetically we agree to ur statement that The reason some are delayed could be because they trigger further checks. e.g. dodgy travel history, background, etc. then How come people r getting aprovals after 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 or even 11 months, they should've been refused coz of their dodgy background.

It is disrespectful to people who r waiting for a long time just because of any possible reason.

If my understanding is wrong of ur statement then please correct me.

Infact nobody here can tell what r the procedures HO is following. Some literly straight forward applications have been waiting for months n months and some critical/difficult applications have been processed and approved in days/weeks times. So it is totally unpridictable.

Some more comments will be much appreciated please on this take of happyguy82.

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:47 am

[quote="Badman87"]I just got a private message from imraniqbal.
"Yeah, Right. Ignore Imran. Did I slept with ur .....?"
You can't even string two sentences together you uneducated imbecile. Senior members, this guy is a nuisance![/quote]

LOL
Got the same message :-D
And I wrote back I have two brothers as I am.the only girl in the family and my husband has a really good IT knowledge... :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:36 am

I just checked the tracking number on Royal Mail website which I had provided at NCS for my decision letter has been tracked and status has changed to'' On its way''.
I will update you guys.
So for those ppl who are applying by post or on NCS I would advise to send a special delivery envelope if you want to track it. HO do use the special delivery envelope if you provide one.

happyguy82

Post by happyguy82 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:13 am

waiz89k wrote:
happyguy82 wrote:
waiz89k wrote:
Please correct me if I am wrong, so u mean whoever is waiting for more than a usaul time have had something dodgy in their history e.g. dodgy travel history, background, etc. (quoting your words exactly). If u mean what I understood than i dont think so it is the case.

If ones application is delayed, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE DECEIVED HO IN THE PAST, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE DONE SOMETHING DODGY IN THEIR NATURALISATION APPLICATION OR ANY PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS OR HAVE DONE SOMETHING DODGY WITH ANY OF THE GOVT ORGINISATIONS.

If for a second hypothetically we agree to ur statement that The reason some are delayed could be because they trigger further checks. e.g. dodgy travel history, background, etc. then How come people r getting aprovals after 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 or even 11 months, they should've been refused coz of their dodgy background.

It is disrespectful to people who r waiting for a long time just because of any possible reason.

If my understanding is wrong of ur statement then please correct me.

Infact nobody here can tell what r the procedures HO is following. Some literly straight forward applications have been waiting for months n months and some critical/difficult applications have been processed and approved in days/weeks times. So it is totally unpridictable.

Some more comments will be much appreciated please on this take of happyguy82.
Well read the contents of the letter that the HO sends out to those who have waited over 6 months. It clearly says that there is a need for further checks due to the applicant's 'immigration history'

Your suggestion that the HO applies different rules to applicants is a very serious accusation.
Last edited by happyguy82 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

happyguy82

Post by happyguy82 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 am

Guys,

Will the HO send the Approval letter by Email or only snail mail?

Thanks.

happyguy82

Post by happyguy82 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:18 am

esmsi wrote:Which email address from acknowledgement letter comes?
esmsi wrote:Received 24/02/2015 at 0815
Eligibility criteria: 10 YEARS + ILR 1 year
Language criteria met: UK MSc degree & Life in the UK
Council name if NCS used: London
Date of application: 23 FEB 2015 Monday
Payment method: Debit Card fees taken 27 Feb 2015 Friday
Date of acknowledgment:
Date approval received:
Date of ceremony: waiting

I think they are fast now.
it's hocommunications@communications.homeoffice.gov.uk

skahmed
Newly Registered

Post by skahmed » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:05 pm

Ozgueler wrote:
Badman87 wrote:Ozgueler,

God Bless!
It was nice to meet you Badman,
Thanks for coming over & saying hi. Good luck with your passport application. I am going on holiday soon. Therefore I will apply on my return. In the meantime I will follow the passport section.
Take care
Hi Ozgueler

Can I ask you a question mate?

You have mentioned that you have attended the ceremony but you 'll apply for passport once you are back from holidays. Just wanted to know is it ok to travel without British passport after you become British citizen? also what travel document you will present at the immigration on your return?

I am in the same situation actually thats why just wanted to know if it is ok to do so?

Thanks

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Finally, Got my approval. Time to book ceremony.Got approved in 4 weeks. Not bad experience.

Kwagga
Newly Registered

Post by Kwagga » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Thank You god. Now we gonna have peace and quiet on here.