ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

KET Test Score Information

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ell10b
Newly Registered

KET Test Score Information

Post by Ell10b » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:53 am

Morning,

I am wondering if someone can advise - My husband has just received his Cambridge English Test score for KET, he got Level A1 - 55 score.

We will soon be applying for a spouse visa for the UK. Is this score enough? I realise A1 is what is required, however looking at his score sheet, the 'listening' is just below the 'weak' line, but touching it... reading writing and speaking are all way above, so this would have brought his score up. Does the 'listening' need to be on / above the weak line? I'm a little confused.

I also realise that due to his test being done before 5th April 2015 he can use this for visa application before November 2015, is this correct under the new rules?

Thank you in advance.
Kindest regards,

Ellen